Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to start my 3rd cycle!

minerogym

Hello there! First, I apologize in advance for my english and lack of knowledge in the field. Even I start witn the coaching of a great bodybuilder from my home city, and he shared a lot of information, there'S a lot to learn. So, here I am...

I start weight training araound 2 yrs ago. Even my weight was not so high (90 kg), I look like my weight was 120 or more, becouse of the way fat was storeage in my buddy ( my waist was almost double my shoulder wide). So, I start a weight loss program that put me in 73 kg in 3 months, going from a 36 waist to 30! I was happy, more selfconfidence, and feel great. I looked younger, most of the people thought I had 10 years less than my real age. So, with this motivation, I decided to gt to the gym, and start training, during 6 months...after that, I start taking supplements like creatine, whey protein, but, even I was trying hard, not much happened the first year. So around november 2011, with the supervision of a profesional bbuilder here, I start my first cycle:

Winstrol depot 100 mg shots every 3 rd day
Polysterol 250 mg per week
T4, 75 mg to 150 mg day
Clenbuterol up to 3 tabs per day
Proviron 25 mg per day

This was for 2 months, and the results where great! Finally I was increasing strenght, and muscularity each week and my fat just dropped! So, my waist now was smaller than my shoulders. I did a pct witn hgc, serophene and novaldex and well..was good.

After that i was just trapped by this, I start reading all I could, so, in july 2012 I start a new cycle, that last 9 weeks:

Stanozol 150 mg every 2 days
Promobolan 100 mg week
Clenbuterol and T3.

With this i just pumped! My arms, back, even my chest that is small grow a lot and i got stronger than ever before. I was lifting weight among the top at my gym, but, I start the pct almost 4 weeks after I finished the cycle, so, I lost some mass, but when I start the pct with hgc, all changed and fat keepmon dropping. My current stats are:

Height: 176 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Body fat: 20%

My goal is to cut to 80kg, with a bf of 12% or less, keep on gainimg strenght and specifically, increase the size of chest and traps and get rid of my belly. I dont wanna get freaky, but I realize my genetics was not design for muscularity...I never was a muscular or fit man in my life since now. So, i wonder when could be appropiate to start a new cycle, and what should I try?

I willl post before nd after pics later, so u can see my whole process.

Thanks for ur attention...

Here 3 pics...the first one, when I was size 36 waist...the 2nd and 3rd, after the first month of my first cycle.

DAM bro!
You did a hell of a nice job there and CONGRATS to you on that!
OK now getting freaky is not gonna happen over night bro. So you really dont need to be worrying about that.
May I ask who set up your cycles for you bro? They did a good job and so did you with diet.

Thanks bro. The cycle was design by a local bodybuilder from my hometown. He is specialized in weight control and anti-age. He is finishing a bachelor degree in Sports and Nutrition, but most of his knowlodge is based on his own experience, and he has worked with patiance of cancer, or people who had taken the surgery of reduction of the stomach...he is very good. The seccond cycle was defined by my self based on what I had learned so far, but, I must admit...the results are diferent when u have the coaching of a professional. So, that is why I decided to join Elite fitness, to be in touch with more people who knows about this.

Its a designer product from N2 on here. You prolly cannot get it so we will just dispense with it.
I have one more question for you befor we get into q cycle for you bro.
What is polysterol?
I check it out on google and all it says is its a polymer (plastic)...

Hello guys, here is my cycle:
Weeks 1 to 6
Testoviron 250 mg/ week
Boldedone 250 mg/ week
Weeks 5 to 10
Oxandrolone 50 mg/day
Primobolan 250 mg/ week

Clenbuterol and t3 from week 3 to 8
And proviron with nolvadex also

Dont know if may be I should increase my boldedone dosis...any coments?

Top Bottom