Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to start an ECA stack

Fitguy308

Banned
Just wondering what the best dosage is and how often to take it if anyone has experience with this thanks

I usually do 50mg of E with 1 200mg of caffeine and 1 81mg of baby aspirin once in the morning then again in the afternoon. Have seen E dosage as high as 75mg but never over that. Try going with 25mg of E on your first time. Maybe less if you have a pill cutter to assess your tolerance. You can run a max dose of 75mg of E with 200mg of caffeine and 1 81mg of baby aspirin 3 times daily.

Sent from my VS920 4G using EliteFitness

I usually do 50mg of E with 1 200mg of caffeine and 1 81mg of baby aspirin once in the morning then again in the afternoon. Have seen E dosage as high as 75mg but never over that. Try going with 25mg of E on your first time. Maybe less if you have a pill cutter to assess your tolerance. You can run a max dose of 75mg of E with 200mg of caffeine and 1 81mg of baby aspirin 3 times daily.

Good advice. Better to start out slow and taper up then take too much.

Exactly. When I first started ECA, I did just 25mg and it sent my heart racing. Scared me quite a bit as I was younger back then. I stayed off of ECA for a month after that then did 12mg for E and went up. Much better experience.

And I know it's common sense for most but never ever go above 100mg of E. You'll be asking for trouble.

Yeah, I think I only went as high as 40mg of E, with 200mg of C and the low dose 81mg A...was good to go!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

HOLY F*CK - 50mg is an absolutely INSANE amount, dude. Consider this - the original Xendrine RFA had 20mg per serving twice per day...and the above protocol is calling for OVER TWICE THAT AMOUNT. To boot, you will only accelerate receptor saturation making this a very short-lived cycle.

I would encourage starting at 10 to 15mg E with the above noted Aspirin and caffiene protocol twice per day, ramping to no more than 25mg 3x per day. To ensure you keep saturation toa minimum, you can add Benadryl or ketofeiten at night to keep the cells lively.

50mg - 100mg is just absurd, IMHO.

Sudafed was 30 mg per little red pill. I take one of those and get a very faint little stim buzz.

I ordered a nice eca stack from orbit. Pretty cheap deals and several diff types and mg and they have some additional fat burning ingredients.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom