Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to start a stack help

BodybyJoel

I Will be getting HCGenerate, n2 Guard, Forma, Unleashed/ Post Cycle Combo and Helladrol.

This is basically all I could do $ wise is this enough for a cycle?

I know I could ad clomid and some creatine but can't afford it.

6' 210lbs 27 yrs old 7 years lifting, first cycle.

you pretty much have everything covered... personally i will never run a pct without a serm and not to be a dick but if money is an issue then you shouldnt be running a cycle... this is not a cheap lifestyle... you can get clomid for 40-50 dollars at chemicalneed.com... yoy have everything else you need

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Thanks, 50 bucks is not a bad deal. I'm not or ever want to be a bodybuilder. I'm close in my goals and probably need to run a couple cycles. The money is not the issue but spending it on a hobby is. Having a daughter makes it hard to spend money on myself. Great advise as always. I will see how my body responds to Hella then I might do a cycle of Beast in a few months.

I'll do a weekly log. I'll post everything from weight, bench press (bad right knee so I don't squat much) sides, overall feeling. I start on Friday. Maybe some pics if I look ok.

That looks pretty solid. Are you planning on running both the HCGenerate and Unleashed afterward? Or HCGenerate during and Unleashed afterward?

That Hella will give you some kickass strength, but I'll be interested to see if you make gains from it weight wise.

This is how I'm running it:
Week 1-6
Helladrol
N2Guard
HcGenerate

Week 3-10
Forma Stanzol

Week 7-10
Clomid
Unleashed/ Post Cycle Combo

Top Bottom