Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About My 1st Cycle in Deca -Durabolin

samerdaher

Dear Users ,

i am posting this subject to help me in my 1st cycle ,
i am training from 1 year and 2 months , my problem that i am really training hard , eating very good
using the follwing supplements :
- Anabolic Halo
- Amino Acid
- M&S protein ( Morning)

but till now i dont feel that change , i knw i need to much time but its nothing compare to what am doing .

so my coach advice to take Deca -Durabolin
i take first injection but i am really afraid
i need to know if i am taking right :
now i am taking 100 MG per week ( each time 50 Mg ) . i am taking TESTHD pills 2 per day without dianabole. should i take dianabole or thats is okay ? and what about TESTHD will work with ?
- My second question is the important what i have to take after the cycle or during like cleaning ? please help me in medicines names because in my country her its rare to find and i apperciate if you help me to make my cycle better .

Regards ,

Ur coach shouldn't give u shit

Sent from my RM-885_apac_australia_new_zealand_241 using Tapatalk

Stop what you're doing, and don't touch another pill or needle! Your coach is an idiot, and you are going to harm yourself beyond your own comprehension! You are using one of the most powerful steroids on the planet, and using it incorrectly. Not only that, you have no PCT or recovery plan.

You need 500 mg of testosterone enanthate for 10-12 weeks thats it. 2x250mg 10 ml vials with 25 gauge 1 inch syringes WITH NEEDLES, with at least 50x20mg of nolva and clomid THATS a first cycle maybe an AI like Arimidex if you are gyno prone but its just a test cycle. 100mg of deca will do nothing and more will kill your libido and do nothing to.

Top Bottom