Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS Bulk/Cut Question

SoCalMK6GTI

I've been reading on many forums for a couple of years now and I'm about to start my first real cycle. I am looking for some opinions or advice on best way to approach the diet aspect though.

35 5'10" around 15-16% body fat. Been training off and on since high school, lowest I've ever been naturally was 12.29% BF.

My long term goal is to cycle and maintain strength and lose some fat with enough time off (time off = time on) to start a proper clean bulk near wintertime (just because of all the extra good food and cold weather makes me hungry). With that I'm doing a 12-week basic Test cycle (posted it in another thread) but I am curious as to where to place my macros for this run of things. Should I even increase over maintenance? Or should I be in a slight deficit? If so, what's a good ratio to minimize muscle loss while on AAS. I'm usually on a 40/40/20 but I'm reading mixed opinions on AAS and macronutrient usage.

Sorry for the long and possibly confusing question but ultimately. I want to drop fat, maintain strength (not worried about size right now) and minimize catabolism over a 12-week cycle to allow enough time off until I can do a proper bulk around October.

Thanks!

You should diet down to 12% or leaner then bulk for your first cycle. If you cant get below 12% then your diet needs to be sorted out before you add in gear

Even better, if you get down lean enough, you can go ahead and toss the macro calc right in the trash and eat whatever the hell you want, cleaner the better of course, you'll be able to see damage being done and correct it, you'll also physically see what's working for you. Its waaaay easier to stay lean then to get lean. I had a box of dunkin donuts for lunch yesterday, the girl wanted coffee. abs are already fluffier, am I worried? Nah, next day or two, I'm all protein, if it doesn't fly, run, jump, or swim, its not goin in me. Then just Sit back and watch it shred.

..leanness is, has, and always will be the key here

My BF% just recently started getting away from me due to stress from school full time and schedule change but I'm cutting now before I start my cycle but will probably only drop another 5lbs before jumping on this cycle. This is what I have coming in the mail soon.

Since this is my first cycle I wanted to keep it fairly simple, I threw in the Dbol as a kickstart (even though I know it's best to keep the first cycle as basic as possible)

1-12 Test e 500mg/week (split doses)
1-12 Arom 12.5mg EOD
1-4 Dbol 30mg/day preworkout
13-14 off cycle
Clo 50/50/25/25
Nolv 40/40/20/20

I have a 5000iu kit of HCG on its way as well but I've read take it 1000iu/week during 8-12, and I've also read/been told to use it week 12-15 at 1000iu/week

I also ordered 25g 1" pins and 5cc syringes to use. (I went with one size because of the sachets)

Any help is very appreciated. Also what kind of liver support is still used these days? I know milk thistle is debatable and a lot of people are using NTBM products but I have mixed reviews on their stuff as well. I've also been reading up on Tudca but am also getting mixed opinions on that....

Even better, if you get down lean enough, you can go ahead and toss the macro calc right in the trash and eat whatever the hell you want, cleaner the better of course, you'll be able to see damage being done and correct it, you'll also physically see what's working for you. Its waaaay easier to stay lean then to get lean. I had a box of dunkin donuts for lunch yesterday, the girl wanted coffee. abs are already fluffier, am I worried? Nah, next day or two, I'm all protein, if it doesn't fly, run, jump, or swim, its not goin in me. Then just Sit back and watch it shred.

..leanness is, has, and always will be the key here

Thanks for the advice!

My BF% just recently started getting away from me due to stress from school full time and schedule change but I'm cutting now before I start my cycle but will probably only drop another 5lbs before jumping on this cycle. This is what I have coming in the mail soon.

Since this is my first cycle I wanted to keep it fairly simple, I threw in the Dbol as a kickstart (even though I know it's best to keep the first cycle as basic as possible)

1-12 Test e 500mg/week (split doses)
1-12 Arom 12.5mg EOD
1-4 Dbol 30mg/day preworkout
13-14 off cycle
Clo 50/50/25/25
Nolv 40/40/20/20

I have a 5000iu kit of HCG on its way as well but I've read take it 1000iu/week during 8-12, and I've also read/been told to use it week 12-15 at 1000iu/week

I also ordered 25g 1" pins and 5cc syringes to use. (I went with one size because of the sachets)

Any help is very appreciated. Also what kind of liver support is still used these days? I know milk thistle is debatable and a lot of people are using NTBM products but I have mixed reviews on their stuff as well. I've also been reading up on Tudca but am also getting mixed opinions on that....

Looks good, I liked the hcg blast post cycle with pct like Dr. Scallys. And a lot of people use liv21. Synthetek makes something too, I dunno, I don't use it and my livers fine

Top Bottom