Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and travel vacines

conrad

hey folks

was wondering if somebody could me out please. I am heading away on vaction and have been told i need to get my vacinations uptodate. However i am mid-way through a test prop and winny cycle. is is still ok to get the vacine or what will i need or do?

thanks in advance

i think theres 2 types i need

prsuming its hepatitis b and maybe typhoid

is there a problem getting a certain type of 1 bro?

with hep b and typhoid you'll be ok to go ahead with the vaccination, I'm not aware of any vaccines contraindicated by use of AAS but then again there's an endless list of vaccines out there.

Bare in mind both vaccines are normally intramuscular so make sure you're not injecting into your arms.

cheers bro

i was actually looking the net and seen a few diff types of vaccines, but out of curiousty is there any type of vaccines that i couldnt get or would do me harm??

thanks

hey folks

was wondering if somebody could me out please. I am heading away on vaction and have been told i need to get my vacinations uptodate. However i am mid-way through a test prop and winny cycle. is is still ok to get the vacine or what will i need or do?

thanks in advance

You will be fine. Get the vaccines.

Top Bottom