Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and confidence

Perhaps somewhat... i know my confidence increases when i go to the gym, hit PRs, and notice how much bigger and stronger i am than everyone else... so you could say indirectly AAS increases my confidence.

damn i wanna try some test...i am not sure where to begin though. so far i have done var only. any suggestions for a first time test user? what type, dosage? i want to do a relatively low dosage for some gains but not huge gains. ones that i can keep.

For me the confidence comes when I go from big and blocky to getting the seperation and veins on my cutting cycle. The thinner face really helps with the ladies too. For me it isn't the cycle but how I look that causes my confidence increase.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Whenever you are on cycle, your confidence tends to be elevated. This tends to go hand in hand with high testosterone levels. I stay on test year round, so I feel that way all the time.

Why do you stay on all year round? Surely this will fuck with your own Test level once you come off? How are you gonna handle the crash when you do come off?

Trickie said:

Why do you stay on all year round? Surely this will fuck with your own Test level once you come off? How are you gonna handle the crash when you do come off?

He may be on HRT which means never coming off. Cycles are just in addition to the HRT.

I plan on HRT when I decide to come off in like 10 or 15 years.

tempest, right now I'm on 125 mg of prop ed, and .5 mg of letro ed.

ZK, I don't think the test is causing me to lose girls, however yes, I HAVE to have alot of sex. Honestly, I'm ok with just fucking one girl, as long as I'm having sex frequintly. My body doesn't seem to care if its the same woman over and over, or a different one every night.

Top Bottom