Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Wonder Weight Loss Pill would cause Mass Suicide of Supermodels Everywhere

bran987

You might think it would make supermodels happy

no more starving to be so beautiful!

but no

they would all commit suicide

all the millions of girls who have cute faces but carry around the extra 10 to 90 pounds of fat would suddenly look like them!! the market would be FLOODED with hot chicks!

all their power would be gone! the #1 characteristic men look for (nice body & cute face) would suddenly be everywhere! instead of 5% of the women in the world being "HOT" it would suddenly jump to 30, 40, maybe even 50%+!

would the world change for men much? not really, as looks are not the #1 characteristic women look for.

hot women would suddenly have to start going out with average joes, since there would not be enough successful rich men to go around!

who would then rise to the top ranks of the female gender? how would the new elite be formed? what would differentiate the top cats if not looks?

omg. It'd look like we all live in Holland or some other country where there are more women then men, and ALL women are hot!!! OMFG! What to DO??? Us men would probably die of heart attacks!!!

scriptfactory said:
The female elite would be bitches. The most ruthless, intelligent women would rise to the top. ;)
Sounds pretty acurate.

Dumb but beautiful would fall behind, followed by beautiful and needy and then beautiful and manipulating.

Razorguns said:
omg. It'd look like we all live in Holland or some other country where there are more women then men, and ALL women are hot!!! OMFG! What to DO??? Us men would probably die of heart attacks!!!
I have to take cardiac meds with me everytime I travel to the Netherlands! The women are sooooooooooo hot and plentiful.

what do you think would happen to the divorce rate?

would it go down because wives would finally lose weight and look like they did, or even better than they did, when they were in their 20's? most divorces are about sex or money!

or would it go up because there would just be so much hotness everywhere men would not be able to handle it

ha this is hilarious. I have thought of stuff like this before. Reminds me of how I got annoyed/scared when girls with crappy bodies got stuff nipped and tucked and boob jobs since it rendered mine "not as great" or "won't stand out as much" but then I realized how turned off I am by dumb people, and how the smarter men always look hotter to me. So in the end, you still need the full deal of mind AND body to win. It would just up the ante that much more. Also if my body ever starts to slide down hill I guess it's nice to know that there are options to get it back with surgery (although I hope I won't need it.)

Oh, and hell yeah to the one who said "willingness to be tied up!"

ha this is hilarious. I have thought of stuff like this before. Reminds me of how I got annoyed/scared when girls with crappy bodies got stuff nipped and tucked and boob jobs since it rendered mine "not as great" or "won't stand out as much" but then I realized how turned off I am by dumb people, and how the smarter men always look hotter to me. So in the end, you still need the full deal of mind AND body to win. It would just up the ante that much more. Also if my body ever starts to slide down hill I guess it's nice to know that there are options to get it back with surgery (although I hope I won't need it.)

Oh, and hell yeah to the one who said "willingness to be tied up!"

who the hell are you talking to after 11 years?

Top Bottom