Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A weightlifter in need of advice - losing belly fat

Weightlifterx

Alright, to start this off, I'm a weightlifter looking to lose some fat around the waist. I'm far from fat, but I'm looking to lose what fat I have on the stomach area in order to maximize the amount of muscle mass I can have in competition (I'm in the 94kg category). Since my body weight is limited due to my category, I want as much muscle and as little fat, but I guess that's something you bodybuilders will have no difficulty understanding :)

Usually, getting rid of fat would be no problem for me, except that I can't do any cardio whatsoever. And I really mean NONE. I'm preparing for competition and cardio will ruin my progress as far as weightlifting goes. Weightlifting and cardio are simply not compatible if you are a serious lifter.

So my question would be - how to lose some belly fat without cardio? Are there any supplements I can take to lose belly fat, and if yes, which ones? If you would like to suggest a supplement, please make it a LEGAL one. I am 100% clean and always was, since we have drug control in competition. I can't take any illegal supplements.

If you would like to suggest any other method of losing some excess fat (or to put it in bodybuilder terms, get ripped), please do :) So yeah, that would basically be it. Thanks for reading this guys and girls, I appreciate the time! Any suggestions that might help me are welcome!

Well n2slin and n2burn are a great legal fat burning combo. This in conjunction with a solid diet is a great option.

Hmm very well, I'll look those up, thanks! It can be done without cardio as well, right? I know I'm kind of looking for an easy way out here, I'm not lazy at all, but weightlifting simply does not allow for serious cardio.

For me the #1 best combo ever is adderal and hgh... Then add tren in with whatever cycle your on after you start losing some belly fat.. I don't care who you are you will lose your belly fat

I'll look that up, thanks :)

Edit: Are there any side effects to this stuff? Also HGH is not something I would consider taking. I know it can't be detected, but still, I prefer to remain natural myself. Though if push comes to shove, I'll heed the advice :)

Weightlifting and cardio are simply not compatible if you are a serious lifter.
!

i do ample cardio you just have to do it the right away.

if you are a PLer that has to make weight it would be in your benefit to up your cardio to drop weight classes. we used to run 2-3 miles a day after lifting and it worked well to keep us in a lower weight class.

also if you speed up your weight training between reps and sets it will keep your heart rate elevated. too many guys spend 10 minutes between sets socializing or shooting the shit with others and their heart rate collapses during this time. you want to keep it elevated and you will get in a good cardio session

and finally walking isn't gonna burn away muscle bro. do a mile walk after your evening meal and it will go a long way for you

i do ample cardio you just have to do it the right away.

if you are a PLer that has to make weight it would be in your benefit to up your cardio to drop weight classes. we used to run 2-3 miles a day after lifting and it worked well to keep us in a lower weight class.

also if you speed up your weight training between reps and sets it will keep your heart rate elevated. too many guys spend 10 minutes between sets socializing or shooting the shit with others and their heart rate collapses during this time. you want to keep it elevated and you will get in a good cardio session

and finally walking isn't gonna burn away muscle bro. do a mile walk after your evening meal and it will go a long way for you

Thanks for the advice steve :) I'm not a powerlifter though, I'm a weightlifter. I know what you're saying about 10 minute rests, I don't do that. My rest depends on my training though, but it's never really long. Since I compete, my training is serious, and I don't fool around with rest periods, and I don't go to the gym to socialize either :p

Taking walks sounds like plan as well. I like that one. If it burns fat! Thanks again!

Rustilldown and bigbassturd: thanks for pointing that out. Much abliged. Since the 2 of you already said it's a bad idea, I'll stay away from it.

yeah if you don't want to do cardio - then don't do it (though very much recommended as HIIT in maint. phase). Have an accurate caloric deficit and lift weights. Most of my clients never see a treadmill during their cutting phase. Many are glad for that :)

Top Bottom