Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A week into liquid stane, time for Letro!! Pics inside

Letro= works everytime ,60% of the time.

Couldnt resist, it will work quick man. Letro is suicide armatise inhibitor. Its stronger than Armidex\Aromasin as an estro killer

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

i seriously just started laughing like a madman... wasn't that the sex panther made out of real panther so you know its good... 60% of the time... it works everytime! LOLLLLLLL good shit BB!

letro should definitely help bro... up the stane to 25mg until the letro arrives and then be aggressive with the letro... you will need hcgenerate as was advised on another post because taking letro will kill your libido...

Pics inside
I will never use nolvadex again! This is what happends,
That shit butt whipe like Dylan says!
New pct will be bomb thanks to Dylan! No more bitch tits! Hopefully this will go away soon. Letro time

Sent from dedication!

Momma? Momma 

Gotta hv some fun bro

You'll be fine take letro it'll get'er out'er dere. Nolva is shit folks just dont wanna hear it so is clomid imo notorious from rebounds

i seriously just started laughing like a madman... wasn't that the sex panther made out of real panther so you know its good... 60% of the time... it works everytime! LOLLLLLLL good shit BB!

letro should definitely help bro... up the stane to 25mg until the letro arrives and then be aggressive with the letro... you will need hcgenerate as was advised on another post because taking letro will kill your libido...

2.5 mg Letro...see how that goes
5 pumps Forma morn/even
5 caps HCGenerate (3 morn/2 even)
Unleashed for bedtime stories...trust me on this
Have patience, and remember to taper off Letro when you have killed the gyno, you will use the Aromasin again at the end of Letro with Forma to prevent rebound...very important part!

Yes it sucks...as long as we learn from our mistakes and never duplicate them again. Nolva is shit, and on cycle support to minimize shutdown and control estrogen sides, and PCT is the most important part of any cycle...period!

Good luck bro...kill it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Okay haha thanks guys.
Yeah lesson well learned lol.
I'll up liquid stane, then jump on Letro when it arrives.
Thank you brossss

Sent from dedication!

Made out of real panther bro. Real panther!

ooh, nice to know about double dosing stane if needed.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

2.5 mg Letro...see how that goes
5 pumps Forma morn/even
5 caps HCGenerate (3 morn/2 even)
Unleashed for bedtime stories...trust me on this
Have patience, and remember to taper off Letro when you have killed the gyno, you will use the Aromasin again at the end of Letro with Forma to prevent rebound...very important part!

Yes it sucks...as long as we learn from our mistakes and never duplicate them again. Nolva is shit, and on cycle support to minimize shutdown and control estrogen sides, and PCT is the most important part of any cycle...period!

Good luck bro...kill it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I am confused and been singing the same song i know but i keep hearing of extras to combat estro rebound and all i got is forma and do not and cannot afford an estro rebound from letro. Is forma ok as a stand alone or should i throw some more preventatives in? I am nearing the end of letro so any advice is music to my ears

Top Bottom