Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Universe From Nothing (with Lawrence Krauss)

Oh God, Java. Fucking shut up. Nobody cares about the content of any of your stupid threads. Go away parasite.

his persistence (psychosis?) is quite impressive you gotta admit

sb0rr4.jpg

Oh God, Java. Fucking shut up. Nobody cares about the content of any of your stupid threads. Go away parasite.
I'm single with no kids...why are you here? Nobody cares about you either.....but you have kids that had no choice but you for a mother.; Maybe focusing on my posts aren't the best use of your time? Disagree?

I'm single with no kids...why are you here? Nobody cares about you either.....but you have kids that had no choice but you for a mother.; Maybe focusing on my posts aren't the best use of your time? Disagree?

we want her here, thats the difference between her and you.

What does that have to do with anything. As usual, your responses make zero sense.

What does that have to do with anything. As usual, your responses make zero sense.

He obviously thinks families spend every waking minute completely engrossed in each others company and anytime spent otherwise must mean youre a shitty parent/spouse

Top Bottom