Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A typical Dylan Gemelli Meal...

dylangemelli

A typical meal for me... Strict but extremely good... 8 oz. of cod and two servings each of brocolli and mushrooms... Baked fish and grilled vegetables... 250 total calories... 62 grams of protein and no fat... That is how to keep lean and keep muscle the Dylan Gemelli way... =)

2gtystz.jpg

sub wild salmon... thoughts.. i don't like cod, and like the additional fish oils from the wild salmon..

sub wild salmon... thoughts.. i don't like cod, and like the additional fish oils from the wild salmon..

For me, i dont do salmon... I stick with white fish... I know salmon is considered a good fat but the way i train and the low body fat i want to keep, salmon is not something i eat

good to know.. and you do the low body fat thing for extended periods koodo's to you for that for sure

good to know.. and you do the low body fat thing for extended periods koodo's to you for that for sure

Thanks bro... I appreciate it... You have plenty of other great options with white fish if you dont like cod... Anytime you need a tip, let me know

hello Dylan , , i want to ask you if you diet is keto>>? do you eat carbs? if yes how often do you eat the carbs and what type of carbs,
please let me know
thank you

Top Bottom