Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Tribute To Mike And Ray Mentzer

Burning Rage

I'm not aware if any of you know about the tragic news about Mike and Ray Mentzer, so I made this post. For their fans and for them. On June 10th, around 9 AM Mike Mentzer's heart stopped beating. His brother Ray found him. After Ray discovered the loss of his brother, he went into shock or so I read. Then on June 11th, a day later, Ray died of kidney failure do to Berger's disease. Mike was 49 years old and Ray was 47 years old. They were both great assets to the bodybuilding world. Mike Mentzer's most popular books were: Heavy Duty I, Heavy Duty II: Mind And Body and his last book was Muscle In Minutes. Which were all about Heavy Duty training. They will be missed.

mikementzer3.jpg

MIKE MENTZER

raymentzer1.jpg

RAY MENTZER

Mike Mentzer

I would just like to mention that Mike Mentzer was the only bodybuilder in history to get a perfect score when he won the Mr. Universe title.

No problem man. I think that this guys deserve to be honored and remembered. Hopefully their ways of training will always live on.

Funny, when you compare pictures of Mike and Ray it looks like Mike was really the white fiber guy displaying rockhard but a bit blocky muscle, while Ray seems more like a rich red muscle fiber guy (bit smaller but more refined and in my opinion more estetic glow than
marshmellow mike)

I wonder what Ray could have accomplished if he threw in some High volume training....

Mike was the coolest sorry to hear how the 2 bros went.

It's a shame but the roids they used in their heydey are probably to blame.

R.I.P.:bawling:

Top Bottom