Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A rare thread from lestat

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueta2 said:
God why did I take you off ignore?!
Yeah so I post a sexy pic. Am I in a pic coked up acting like a slut strutting my ass in a pic for some stranger? No I put up a pic I posed for a few years back for a friend's portfolio.....does not compare?!
This comment coming from EF's biggest rock thrower ...oyeeeeee!

wasn't expecting this excuse at all. unprecedented!

lol. you and the young lady Lestat posted up are made from the same cloth. You are using your physicality to (attempt to) garner attention. Same difference. Admit it and be okay with it - you trying to make up some lame excuse for what you do does not help it. We would all respect you more if you grew up and were honest with yourself.

and LMFAO at "friend's portfolio"

KillahBee said:
wasn't expecting this excuse at all. unprecedented!

lol. you and the young lady Lestat posted up are made from the same cloth. You are using your physicality to (attempt to) garner attention. Same difference. Admit it and be okay with it - you trying to make up some lame excuse for what you do does not help it. We would all respect you more if you grew up and were honest with yourself.

and LMFAO at "friend's portfolio"

blah blah blah......you talk a lot but never really say anything.
back on ignore you go

blueta2 said:
blah blah blah......you talk a lot but never really say anything.
back on ignore you go
i get what he is sayin , he is a callin you an attention whore like the chick lestat is with

im not a coke whore

hotzie said:
i get what he is sayin , he is a callin you an attention whore like the chick lestat is with

Yeah you would identify with this since your avi is you flexing your muscles. I am sure this was not for attention......(gag)
You get what he's saying cause you're just as intelligent as him.

blueta2 said:
Yeah you would identify with this since your avi is you flexing your muscles. I am sure this was not for attention......(gag)
You get what he's saying cause you're just as intelligent as him.

I'd think that would be a compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom