Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Note To The Superdave............

karson

Super, its seems to be we bump heads a little bit. Dude, I have nothin against you brotha, I actually laugh at a lot of posts. I just think its a little fucked up when your humor starts coming at the expense of other people. dude, some of these girls may really like you, and your mocking them. true they will never know one way or the other, but c'mon man, seeing your pic next to the word plumper, these are probably some of these girls most self conscience things and all your doing is pointing them. Show some heart dude. and also, bro I reject better looking girls than you could get. Just because I dont post on a fuckin message board every time I get laid, dont mean its no happening, I just have a little more class. Anyways, you seem pretty cool, not trying to flame you, just trying to help you, peace

My sentiments exactly. Superdave needs to show just a modicum of class.

BTW: I got nailed again by those two Air Force guys over the week-end!

May1010 said:
My sentiments exactly. Superdave needs to show just a modicum of class.

BTW: I got nailed again by those two Air Force guys over the week-end!

did they buzz your tower...:eek:

Gilbyag said:

did they buzz your tower...:eek:

Yes, my tower was buzzed. One of them made me call him "goose". He kept yelling at me, "Who's your goose?!! Who's your goose?!!!"

Top Bottom