Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Historical Fact Proves Why The U.S.A. Is The Greatest Country Ever!

United States of America comes into control of nuclear power. We use this power to end WWII and save countless numbers of American lives in preventing an invasion of Japan.

What did we do after the end of the war with our new power? Nothing.

Point to remember: What would Nazi Germany, Japan, or even Russia had done if THEY had been the first to come in possesion of this new weapon??

I think it's safe to say we would be speaking the language of that country now.

This is what makes us better than the rest. Now, talk about "greed" and that's a whole other subject.

Your trolling is getting a bit haphazard. With the first post I thought you were going inflammatory straight away. Maybe trying to get yourself banned again in record time. Now some nostalgic flag-salutin' that brought a tear to my eye.

I'm not sure what persona you are trying to establish with the Tony Soprano handle. He lacks the individuality of your earlier work. *Sigh* maybe you're just getting old?

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!! USA!! USA!!! Come on, everybody sing with me!!!

duggan002.jpg

Damn you guys are rough. Do you realize how long it took me to come up with that one?? It's not easy trying to come up with threads that don't have to do with sex, race, etc. I did make it through 1 1/2 years of community college for pete's sake!!

Oh, by the way Doc Bollix...didn't the hero at the bottom of your signature own slaves??

Love you guys. Mean it.

Top Bottom