Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A guys perspective??

I don't know why everyone thinks BD is a dude. I mean its a good basis for a flame but I'm prett sure she is for real. It actually seems like she only started posting on this board to get advice about her new fling.

I guess the reason I think it is believable is because something VERY similar happened to me when I was 17. That is a married woman went after me, however its never as clear cut as BD is making it sound. She was 30, and she sounded alot like BD, so I'm pretty sure its real. Um, well not one of my prouder moments but it was complicated.:(

Cheaters, MALE AND FEMALE!! can all go to hell!

now let me present this one to you, lets say ur hubby catches you, and in a fit of rage KILLS the guy, guess whose fault that is? YOU! its a lil extreme but its happened numerous times in the past, frankly I hope he catches you and beats you silly

jubei said:
I don't know why everyone thinks BD is a dude. I mean its a good basis for a flame but I'm prett sure she is for real. It actually seems like she only started posting on this board to get advice about her new fling.

I guess the reason I think it is believable is because something VERY similar happened to me when I was 17. That is a married woman went after me, however its never as clear cut as BD is making it sound. She was 30, and she sounded alot like BD, so I'm pretty sure its real. Um, well not one of my prouder moments but it was complicated.:(

No, actually it sounds VERY believable and I have no less contempt for that female if your situation was that of a 30 Y/O MAN and a 17 Y/O GIRL. THAT IS DISGUSTING!... especially because the older parties are married.

People like that should be shot - PERIOD.

Like I said, not one of my prouder moments.

jubei said:
Like I said, not one of my prouder moments.

Darlin', you were SEVENTEEN!! No one is hanging you out to dry. The bitch whore who pursued you... not that is a WHORE of another color. LOL

VooDoo Lady said:

:lmao: as I suspected

As you suspected? Listen you skanky whore, just cause you are a slut you can't expect everyone else to be one. I am almost 20 and very hororable, you are 50 and deserve to be shot.

-sk

sk* said:

As you suspected? Listen you skanky whore, just cause you are a slut you can't expect everyone else to be one. I am almost 20 and very hororable, you are 50 and deserve to be shot.

-sk

Come on...you can come up with something better than that. Something even slightly true that might sting a little?? LOL!

You seem very honorable, sk. No, really...you do! :)

Last edited:
Frackal said:
Hahah right on Sk*...vooodooopoo lady is a joke lately

Oh...come on Frackal...don't make me share with the class what you wrote in the karma you sent me. ;)

What a bunch of pussies...it's just the internet, right guys.:rolleyes: :D

VooDoo Lady said:

Come on...you can come up with something better than that. Something even slightly true that might sting a little?? LOL!

You seem very honorable, sk. No, really...you do! :)

Okay well since by defenition a slut is a woman adulterer and you are supporting the ideas of one, guess what that makes you there princess?

I don't have to come up with anything, go open up a dictionary and look up the word slut and then re-read your posts.

You make me sick, and not only that you put me down cause I am supposedly not old enough to know how tempting things can get. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

-sk

Top Bottom