Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A guys perspective??

I think the most heinous part about this whole thing is that:

- Like most women, this slut probably wanted a guy with lots of money, right?

- Money takes work. So the guy is busy working alot to provide for her and his children...do you think the guy LIKES to have to work all the time so she can stay home all day? Fuck no.

- So she is so selfish and sick, that she not only doesn't appreciate that, but is going to pay him back for allowing her to sit around all day free by committing the most hurtful act possible to someone who loves you.

She is lower than anything within comprehension.

We don't need marriage anymore. Nothing wrong with casual, safe sex. It's not like we need to keep making babies, or something.

God: "Be fruitful and multiply."

Us: "Mission accomplished."

Just remember that you can't get trust back. Once it's gone, it's gone. Once it's been broken, it's over. I know this from personal experience. My wife has lied to me in this regard and for the sake of my children I have been trying to forgive and forget for over a year now...but it doesn't work..because it hasn't come back. Trust is invaluable and should never be broken. If you want sex outside of your marraige then lay it out there and discuss it, maybe there's another answer. But I can assure you that cheating is definitely not the answer. The lives it will destroy go way beyond your own.

Last edited:
sk* said:
And if you wanna talk about temptation, you have no idea what a gram+ of testosterone on a man will do when you see girls in college shaking their ass on you all the time. As I said, I am not insecure so I won't cheat.

-sk

What does cheating have to do with insecurity?
You're just a typical guy who wants a little(or a lot) of variety:)

ANABOLICK1 said:

What does cheating have to do with insecurity?
You're just a typical guy who wants a little(or a lot) of variety:)

You have to be insecure to not be able to just be with the person you love. I don't mean insecure in terms of your body or face, I mean mentally insecure. If you can't hold your mind together to not cheat, than you are worthless.

-sk

sk* said:

You have to be insecure to not be able to just be with the person you love. I don't mean insecure in terms of your body or face, I mean mentally insecure. If you can't hold your mind together to not cheat, than you are worthless.

-sk

You can be with the person you love and still have the temptation to be with others. If you give in to it, it doesn't necessarily mean you're insecure in yourself...I guess it's a matter of perpective..

ANABOLICK1 said:

You can be with the person you love and still have the temptation to be with others. If you give in to it, it doesn't necessarily mean you're insecure in yourself...I guess it's a matter of perpective..

As I said, if you were mentally secure you would not cheat. Temptation is one thing, acting on it is another.

-sk

As I said, if you were mentally secure you would not cheat. Temptation is one thing, acting on it is another.

With you on that one. I went out with my girlfriend for over two years until around a month ago. Everybody i know cheated on their girl, but i didn't. I found a few girls attractive but i didn't even think about cheating on her. People said the day you'll break up you'll regret it your missing good oppertunities blah blah blah. I don't regret it one bit though and that only a girl friend, so i can't even imagine cheating on my wife.

FROM NOW ON I WILL EXPRESS MY RAGE BY BUTT FUCKING AS MANY GIRLS AS POSSIBLE AND THEN FORCE FEEDING THEM DIRTY DICK.

FUCK YOU YOU CUNT AND ALL THE CUNT WHORE BITCHES WHO SUPPORT YOUR DUMB LOOSE ASS

Your a dumb selfish bitch. Do not cheat on him, just leave him. You can't hide it, the guilt will eat you away as it should. If your story is true, you do not deserve this man. I am living in this hell right now, if you have one shred of love or respect for this man, let him go..

Top Bottom