Vicious cycle
New member
Just complained in a staff meeting about sexual harrasment! There is one girl who works in our office with about seven of us guys. She is kind of like our work wife. All of us (except this one guy) banter back and forth with her. She starts it most of the time, so it's not like she is getting upset. That I could understand. So this guy pipes up and says in the meeting, "I've been to the sexual harrasment class and I'm getting offended, it's gone to far". We all sat there dumbfounded that he wasn't kidding. What a dick!
Which brings up a question. What would have to happen before you would be offended? What is your threshold?
Which brings up a question. What would have to happen before you would be offended? What is your threshold?

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














