Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A good testosterone supplement for women that works.

terlencona

Do you guys know of any good supplements over the counter you guys recommend for a female to recover her libido and gain some muscle tone. Also I'm looking for something that doesn't cause androgenic side effects, thanks gals.

Women produce testosterone just like men do, just in smaller quantities. Women produce testosterone in their ovaries where as men produce testosterone in their testicles. A good natural testosterone booster will increase testosterone levels in females just like it will in men.

A women will want to stay away from anything hormonal. You will want to supplement with a good herbal based testosterone booster. I would use HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. It isn't cheap but it is your best option for a good quality natural testosterone booster that really works.

Speak to your Dr/Gyno to run some bloodwork to test your hormonal & adrenals. I'm on HRT that includes testosterone. It has helped my menopausal symptoms as well as improved my libido. I also use DHEA which is available over the counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only natural testosterone booster that has ever really made a difference for me, was HCGenerate ES, so I would rather use that. Since you are a lady, I would just use a lower dosage than usual, and that's it.

hcgenerate will work well for a female as a natty test booster. be very careful what you buy, some sites are selling weak DHEA based pro hormones which should not be used by females.

also sarms1 sells products called SARM's, which are completely anabolic. you can get LGD for example and use a small dose. 2.5mg ED or EOD and that can act as HRT for you. it was developed for this purpose

hcgenerate will work well for a female as a natty test booster. be very careful what you buy, some sites are selling weak DHEA based pro hormones which should not be used by females.

also sarms1 sells products called SARM's, which are completely anabolic. you can get LGD for example and use a small dose. 2.5mg ED or EOD and that can act as HRT for you. it was developed for this purpose

The DHEA I bought was recommended by my Gyno. I'm under a Dr's care and have regular bloodwork done to monitor my hormone levels. I'll ask about hcgenerate though as it might help boost my T level to where it needs to be. BYW I judged finished 12 weeks of the Triple Stack & loved the gains. Even my coached noticed increased muscle while staying lean during this build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would first try N2Generate and if you need something stronger then go for N2Generate ES. Beyond that you would be looking at something more than just a supplement.

Top Bottom