Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A good supplement to enhance recovery

Dextrose plus whey, post-workout -- no need to spend 10 times as much on Surge.

A pre-workout meal -- 200-300 calories MRP.

High dose prohormones (intranasal or topical)

Anti-oxidants, pre-workout.

I am not fucking bullshitting you guys...

Biotest's SuRGE...is fucking amazing.

i don't work for them, i don't giva fuck about them,,i'm jus tryin to help...

Results have been simply fucking amazing. cannot describe it... it usually takes me a full 5 days to recover from bodyparts...when i use SUrge I SWEAR I RECover in 2 days...NO BULLSHIT... OK THIS IS FUCKNIG WEIRD BUT CHECK THIS OUT...

tha 3rd time i took surge,,it waz a chest day,,after i hit chest,,i swear to God i'm usually fucking dying cuz of tha soreness...anyways,,,my chest was recovered FULLY...tha next fucking day.

it was kind of scary.
anyways dps sells it for 30bucks..eat bottle lasts about 8 workouts for me. 24 workouts a month...will cost u 90 a month...i'm not a rich guy or anything but fuck man i totally believe it's money well spent. Hopefully u guys will get tha same results.
Taste is awesome too.
it even helps indirectly since i train a lot harder now that i know i'm going to drink surge afterwards..

it's weird man,,fuck it..whatever...try it..
peace
:fro:

Sugar and whey is a good post-workout drink. You can make it on your own for 1/10th the price.

Nice ad, though.

Mike Tyson79 said:
I am not fucking bullshitting you guys...

Biotest's SuRGE...is fucking amazing.

i don't work for them, i don't giva fuck about them,,i'm jus tryin to help...

Results have been simply fucking amazing. cannot describe it... it usually takes me a full 5 days to recover from bodyparts...when i use SUrge I SWEAR I RECover in 2 days...NO BULLSHIT... OK THIS IS FUCKNIG WEIRD BUT CHECK THIS OUT...

tha 3rd time i took surge,,it waz a chest day,,after i hit chest,,i swear to God i'm usually fucking dying cuz of tha soreness...anyways,,,my chest was recovered FULLY...tha next fucking day.

it was kind of scary.
anyways dps sells it for 30bucks..eat bottle lasts about 8 workouts for me. 24 workouts a month...will cost u 90 a month...i'm not a rich guy or anything but fuck man i totally believe it's money well spent. Hopefully u guys will get tha same results.
Taste is awesome too.
it even helps indirectly since i train a lot harder now that i know i'm going to drink surge afterwards..

it's weird man,,fuck it..whatever...try it..
peace
:fro:

Par Deus said:
Dextrose plus whey, post-workout -- no need to spend 10 times as much on Surge.

Surge contains hydrolyzed whey, hence the higher price. Not to mention specific BCAA ratios that are supposed to bring insulin up even further. Oh, and it wouldn't be 10 times as much.

Nice ad??:rolleyes:

I guess your not trying to take t-mag readers over to avantlabs.com:p

Last edited:
johnny iron said:

Surge contains hydrolyzed whey, hence the higher price. Not to mention specific BCAA ratios that are supposed to bring insulin up even further. Oh, and it wouldn't be 10 times as much.

Nice ad??:rolleyes:

I guess your not trying to take t-mag readers over to avantlabs.com:p

Of course, I would love people to go to my site -- because I generally make intelligent, informed responses -- not jackass posts with 1000 exclamation marks.

BTW, I know what they say it does and why, and like I said, sugar and whey is an excellent post-workout drink.

Par - you're right, sugar and whey are great post workout drinks.

That's what i used to use...(ultrafuel & whey isolate)..and it worked well.

Well since i have switched over to "Surge" post workout, i am definatly recover MUCH better...it's VERY noticible.

Working out harder and recovering quicker.

I have been to your site,,it's good. And i know you are not an idiot.
Anyways make a replica of Surge and i'll buy it from you instead of Biotest.

Peace :fro:

Top Bottom