Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial of Transdermal Dihydrotestosterone Gel on Muscular Strength, Mobility, and Quality of Li

Re: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial of Transdermal Dihydrotestosterone Gel on Muscular Strength, Mobility, and Quality of Li

lanky said:
dht may be of benefit for hormone replacement therapy in older men...with other studies on transdermal dht administration there is actualy a reduction in the size of the prostate in older men with BPH,,this also may be a alternative hrt to people who suffer from gyno..in this study there was no significant alterations in HDL or LDL,,though LDL was reduced slightly which may hold some benefit. there was a reduction in adipose tissue as well with dht trandermal gel.........

DHT gel having no impact on prostate is good.....i believe i read somewhere that estrogen actually played a role in BPH, and in this case, W/O test as the HRT, estro is not present, hence the lack of prostatic hypertroph? Correct me if wrong.

Re: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial of Transdermal Dihydrotestosterone Gel on Muscular Strength, Mobility, and Quality of Li

mikefear said:
You're right except for one part.. there have been studies shown that when using anabolics, the average male will gain more lean muscle mass WITHOUT working out, if 'on,' than will someone training without anabolics.. :(
true that.

DHT exhibits really low anabolism, if any, in skeletal muscle.

Top Bottom