Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a common question

derfmonster

ok here's the deal. I have needto's cook book. but i am looking for some idea's on my chow. I'm coming to the end of a 15 weeker of test and decca. I've been tring to consume 3000-4000 cal a day. Now i want to tighten up and start to cut. Now my job has me driving mostly all day, so what i bring with me in my cooler is what i have. I dont always have the option to heat things up, so i have been mainly eating tuna for my day time meals, along with hard boiled eggs, spinach salad's, yogart, and cottage cheese. And i tell you after more than 3 months its a bit old. What i am asking is there anyone else with similar job type and has any fresh idea's, habbits, and/or suggestions. I'm just lookin for meals that i can stomach without heating up. Any hints, tricks,and tips would be helpful.....

bring meals that dont have to be heaten up!
my favorites are:

protein pancakes
bars
different kinds of sallads, chicken,meat,tuna
meatloafs
make a good bread and have some tuna,chicken or turkey on it whit legumes....

imagination bro.

penut butter
real chicken, turkey, or roast beef sandwiches (real meaning not lunch meat or any other pre cooked food) with whole grain bread and spinach to top it instead of lettus.
the eggs are great
milk
apple
bananna
o.j.
iso pure bottled protein drinks
raw broccoli
cheese
mixed nuts
a little beef jerky once in a while
cold pizza

Joe,

IU acyually made your wholwheat pizza a coupla days ago. That would be hella good cold, just make sure ur losing low fat cheese.

Protein flapjacks (oats+npb+olive oil+whey+natural noney+ dried fruits etc for flavour - mix and bake)
NPB cookies
Almonds
Cold fish cakes (make like a burger use egg+oats to hold together, fry in olive oil then eat cold the next day)
Hamburger patties
Cheese salads
cottage cheese
cold noodles + meat
cold stirfry + meat
low fat milk + oats + whey + npb + olive oil + eggs

ok here's the deal. I have needto's cook book. but i am looking for some idea's on my chow. I'm coming to the end of a 15 weeker of test and decca. I've been tring to consume 3000-4000 cal a day. Now i want to tighten up and start to cut. Now my job has me driving mostly all day, so what i bring with me in my cooler is what i have. I dont always have the option to heat things up, so i have been mainly eating tuna for my day time meals, along with hard boiled eggs, spinach salad's, yogart, and cottage cheese. And i tell you after more than 3 months its a bit old. What i am asking is there anyone else with similar job type and has any fresh idea's, habbits, and/or suggestions. I'm just lookin for meals that i can stomach without heating up. Any hints, tricks,and tips would be helpful.....

I drive all day too bro. Cold food is a way of life :)

This is what works best for me.....

Chicken cutlet cubes
Thinly sliced London broil or sirloin tip roast
93% lean ground beef burgers or meatballs
Salmon

Mashed sweet potatoes
Green beans
Cabage
ground oats(mixed with protein powder)

Walnuts
Almonds
ANPB

My menu is to be desired as well. I get tired of eating this cold shit too.

Best thing ever:

3 large cans of chunk tuna in water.
Sautee (with extra virgin olive oil) with a good amount of garlic, onions, and shallots (many stores have a diced pre-mix in the veggie section to save time).
Pour another 2 tablespoons of olive oil on top as youre finishing cooking.
Add one or two cups of brown rice (whether youre low carb or not).

Thats three meals right there, 50g protein and 15/25g carbs depending on how much rice you threw in.

Mix it all together and carry in a large tupperware.

Most truck stops and large gas stations have microwaves. Do you not have 5-6 minutes to pull off the road to warm it up? Just a possible suggestion.

im a big fan of kraft singles no fat cheese slices
5 grams protein, 1 carb n 0.2 grams fat per slice
not saying eat a packet of cheese
wat im saying is add it to sum of ur meals, always goes great for me
btw im from australia so i dont know wtf it would be sold is in wateva country ur in lol

ok dont laugh but take a burger or steak that you cook the night before..wrap it in aluminum fiol and place on your engine. As long as you dont have a cracked manifold there should be no fumes in the engine compartment....just the heat.....leave it there for about 15min and it should be warm....

Top Bottom