Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Christmas for Conor - Please take a look.

bader85

[FONT=&quot]A Christmas for Conor’s Family!

[/FONT]
Conor was life-flighted to Primary Children’s Medical Center just shy of three weeks of age. He had a condition where his heart was beating extremely fast: his ventricles were in tachycardia and his atriums were in fibrillation—from 300 to 700 beats per minute! After being shocked eight times with the paddles, his little heart began to beat regularly. After five days, he was able to go home, on continual medication, until he hopefully grows out of this condition. Gratefully, Conor is doing fine now, responding to medications.

Before that happened in September, Conor’s daddy was already working three jobs to make ends meet for his family. His daddy also has a health condition, unrelated to Conor’s condition, called Graves Disease. He has been undergoing thyroid treatments. Terrible heart conditions (called thyroid storms) and other side effects of this disease has been affecting him for over 18 months.

On the way home from visiting one of Conor’s cardiologists for a check up in October, the family van completely broke down. It will require over $1200 of repairs so that it is usable. As you can imagine, Conor’s medical bills are enormous, and yes, they have good insurance, but if you don’t have a dime to pay the bills, $6000 seems like $6 million.

Not only that, it’s Christmastime. Conor has a wonderful mommy and three big sisters. His family needs a miracle this Christmas, to get them back on their feet from all these medical bills, have their van fixed, and put a few presents under the tree.

Monetary donations can be made at any Wells Fargo bank. Ask for the “Christmas for Conor” account or account number 2630641625.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hey everyone. I know I haven't been on EF very often the past few months.. due to my own personal/financial problems. However, when I look at my sister's situation, there's no room to complain. I have given monetarily and all I can physically for them to make it through this very very tough time. My family and I are creating abundance for them by reaching out to anyone and everyone possible. We appreciate anything that can be contributed to assist them with having a Christmas, surviving medical bills, and just having food on their table. I will be happy to update this thread with photos of the Christmas that will be created by everyone's assistance. If you want to know other ways or more information, please feel free to PM me. We want to take everything out by Dec. 20th to surprise them, but will keep this account open til the new year.
:heart:Thank you again. Happy holidays to everyone.:heart:

Conor's daddy needs to get on some Tapazole (methimazole) right away. Conor's condition could be related. Thyroid diseases have a strong tendency to be hereditary.

Hey CEO. I don't know all the medication my bro in law in taking. They radiated his thyroid to kill it off, and then I think he's going to start taking T3. I don't really agree with the doctors methods, cause they are waiting for the thyroid to completely die off before going on T3. I figure the synthetic T3 would stop the overaction and eventually hypothyroidism that has happened due to it shutting down the natural thyroid. I'll mention that to them and see.

The current heart condition Conor is suffering with currently isn't hereditary, but I got a feeling he'll be going through more things as he gets older. They say it's fairly common in babies and they grow out of it by 4-5 years old. The medication he's taking finally started working. It was a stressful 5 days in the hospital NICU.

And for anyone else. This isn't a ploy. This is a real situation that a great family that has hit hard times is going through. It's not that they aren't working or aren't trying all they can themselves, and they aren't the one's even asking for help. It's the rest of the family we decided to do something since financially none of us can help either. My brother in law works 3 jobs, he's a school teacher for two different schools (high school and nightschool) and a tutor and makes less than $30 grand a year with 4 kids and his wife. My sister is a stay at home mom.

No one is forced to help, but there are a lot of people out there that are looking for people they can assist. I'm reaching out every angle I can for them. You don't have to give anything, but don't be a prick about it either. Fair enough?

Asking for charity is one thing, then asking for people to buy you gifts as well? I'm sorry for the kid but theres a millon other families who are off much worse.

Total conman, don't fall for it. give us your facebook so we can be your friend.

Hey CEO. I don't know all the medication my bro in law in taking. They radiated his thyroid to kill it off, and then I think he's going to start taking T3. I don't really agree with the doctors methods, cause they are waiting for the thyroid to completely die off before going on T3. I figure the synthetic T3 would stop the overaction and eventually hypothyroidism that has happened due to it shutting down the natural thyroid. I'll mention that to them and see.
?

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say, this is why you don't practice medicine...

Holy hell guys. Ridiculous. Lartinos. I'd be happy to give you my facebook, Jesus christ I was in the EF competition. People know my name and what I look like. I'll get a mod to take this off if it's such a big deal. If you don't want to contribute don't.. but the fact is this is real, and shame on anyone who mocks this situation. Yes, there are tons of people in need right now. There are also people looking to help people in need. Every Thanksgiving I donate food, and every christmas I donate toys. This year it happens a family member's family could use the help and that's what I'm doing.

I'm not asking for gifts. I'm saying that in the entire state of Utah and Idaho we are running this flyer to stores, banks, anywhere that has a place to put up for charity donations. I wanted to get this out there even bigger.. I thought the EF community would be a good place.. I stand corrected.

and Tablefun.. obviously I'm not a doctor, I explained the regimen they put him on. They killed his thyroid, put him on t3.

Top Bottom