Sinister Minister
Banned
Hey guys, some of you may already know about this and some may not. I guess is for those who don't and for those who think they're hardcore and dedicated to BB.
If you haven't read Frank McGrath's Journey then your missing out! Everyone has often said "I don't know what I'm doing wrong! My diet is clean, my gear is on point and I'm training my ass off!!!!" Fact is, 9 out of 10 of us will read this and reassess our lives! No joke, if you want to know the true definition of determination and what I takes to reach your goals then google this short read and enjoy! I guarantee you all this will change your thinking to a degree, it did mine even! I thought I was hardcore, not so much anymore. If you have read it then read it again! This is the ultimate BB motivation!! If you read this an understand and agree then it's safe to say that you are doing what you're meant to be doing. If you think it's crazy then well... You're bush league bro!! Your into fitness and weight training not a body builder! Get a grasp of the meaning of "brotherhood of iron". If that doesn't give you a hard on then I don't know what else will! Don't use my words or his as discouragement please I beg that you don't. I'm not saying quit and give it up!! Stay in the gym and stay the course of living the healthy life!! It's the only way! Read and use the journey as your motivation and see what hard work and REAL DEDICATION brings you.
Enjoy guys and can't wait to hear the feedback!!! Let me know what y'all think whether you have already read it or just finished!!
If you haven't read Frank McGrath's Journey then your missing out! Everyone has often said "I don't know what I'm doing wrong! My diet is clean, my gear is on point and I'm training my ass off!!!!" Fact is, 9 out of 10 of us will read this and reassess our lives! No joke, if you want to know the true definition of determination and what I takes to reach your goals then google this short read and enjoy! I guarantee you all this will change your thinking to a degree, it did mine even! I thought I was hardcore, not so much anymore. If you have read it then read it again! This is the ultimate BB motivation!! If you read this an understand and agree then it's safe to say that you are doing what you're meant to be doing. If you think it's crazy then well... You're bush league bro!! Your into fitness and weight training not a body builder! Get a grasp of the meaning of "brotherhood of iron". If that doesn't give you a hard on then I don't know what else will! Don't use my words or his as discouragement please I beg that you don't. I'm not saying quit and give it up!! Stay in the gym and stay the course of living the healthy life!! It's the only way! Read and use the journey as your motivation and see what hard work and REAL DEDICATION brings you.
Enjoy guys and can't wait to hear the feedback!!! Let me know what y'all think whether you have already read it or just finished!!

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













