Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 steps to a great first pin.

Hahahaha yea, people asking "Hey, what's wrong with your leg man?" "Oh...ahhhh... charlie horse, yea that's it".

Ok here is my question I have done 3 inject cycles before and idk why but all the sudden I have this huge fear of injecting into a vein and even after my initial aspiration midway through the inject I do it again and almost everytime I do I draw blood so I pull out and redo it all. So is this from moving around during the inject or from the oil expanding and causing some internal bleeding? Like I said I dont know why its just all this sudden this cycle I am like super paranoid about injecting into a vein I never did this before.

Edit: I always inject into my quads because I am not to flexible so my glutes are out of the question for me.

I really like the music idea. I in general have a shaky hand though. Try pinning on clen LMAO.

But really good tips here mate. I pin in my delts, never have had a big issue there.

Don't stand up or sit in a chair that lets your feet touch the ground. Lay ur legs flat on your best so your quad has no tension. Never have any nerve pain at all when doing this.

I've read my fair share of posts on people nervous about their first pin or worried after messing their first one up. So I'm gonna do my best here to help by providing some experiences and technique I've used to get through my first pins.

First of all if you believe you're the first person who will have a bad injection or has had one then you've been living under the same rock you've been trying to lift for a workout.

My first pin was when I was 21 and went terrible.... it went as follows:

It was in the quad (first mistake), I watched a youtube video created by a practicing nurse that was tired of dealing with abscesses caused by "Vitamin B" shots. After taking 5 minutes to find a spot on my quad, hand shaking I jabbed the needle in. Huge leg twitch as I go in, jerking the needle and sending a shot of pain up my leg. Nerves now nearly broken, hand going nutz as I try to aspirate, no blood comes up....... so I push down. About half way through the push I feel a hot flash, short breath and I faint, waking up on my floor with a needle sticking out of my leg. FUNNNNNNN.... So after that I was pretty rattled. But don't worry yourself, that is worst scenario in most cases. As I found out later, I had gone through a vein, causing my crash to the floor. Almost 3 years later I have not had a bad pin (Which includes no infections, inflammation or discomfort) since then which I chalk it up to creating a solid routine that I follow every time I pin.

This technique may not work for you, but I know it calms my already terrible nerves when it comes to pinning:

1. Warm up the room you're pinning in to the point where you could stand naked comfortably.

2. Gather you're pinning materials (All of them), organize them on a acceptably sterile table sitting in said room.

3. Take a shower, cleaning thoroughly the general area you plan to pin in and return to pin room. Try not to touch anything you don't have to.

4. Turn on music, LOUD. Something you normally zone out to. LOUD is the emphasis here, it helps to keep your mind busy.

5. Draw your gear up in the pin and place it on your table, this explanation will be pinning in the glute as it is easy to execute and quite forgiving if something doesn't go quite right.

6. Place your thumb on you're hip bone and lightly spread your hand downwards across that cheek. Pick a place that is in the heart of your palm and keep you're eye on that place.

7. Wipe the area clean with peroxide and sterile gauze. If you want to make sure you pin where you cleaned, the area will most likely get lighter than the surrounding skin once it dries giving you a nice zone to hit.

8. Turn away from you're gear and the pin for a second, take a couple deep breaths and take in the music. Grab the pin and insert it at a 90 degree angle until it is almost completely submerged. Pull back the plunger until there is a small bubble.

9. Start pushing down. Find a spot on the wall and lock on it, keeping your pin in your vision so as not to change the angle you went in. Take long deep breaths until the the syringe is empty. Remove the pin and toss one of your kids Batman band-aid's on it so you look extra classy.

Like I said before I hope this helps those that have a shaky hand like me. My biggest tip if this doesn't work for you is over thinking is what will get you every time. Breathing is also always key, helps the brain not say let's pass out with a pin in your quad :).

If you read all this I hope it helped. Best of luck from the guy with the shaky hands.

Weizy.

GOOOD POST! Ive done alot of injections into the quad never into the glute! Helped a bunch bro

My experience was that music made ir worse. It raised my adrelin and heart beat. And made me scared as hell

Don't make it more complicated than you need to. After doing it a few times, it's nothing. Just make sure your injection site is clean with a sterile alcohol wipe, draw your oil, swap needles, push out any air bubbles and leave a drop on the end for a little lube. Then push it in and inject slow and steady without moving the needle around. Becomes second nature after a while.

Top Bottom