Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/8 NCAAf Alabama @ Vanderbilt

S

Spartacus

The Alabama Crimson Tide and the Vanderbilt Commodores will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Vanderbilt Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Crimson Tide listed as 4-point favorites versus the Commodores, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Terry Grant ran for 134 yards and three touchdowns for the Crimson Tide last time out as they cruised to a 52-6 season-opening home win over the Western Carolina Catamounts. The oddsmakers did not post a line or total for that expected mismatch.

Chris Nickson passed for 284 yards and four touchdowns last time out to lead the Commodores to a 41-17 home win over the Richmond Spiders in each team's season opener. No line or total was posted by the oddsmakers for that contest

Spartacus said:
look up in the grey box
it says alpha lipoic acid
It's entertaining

Crimson Tide my daughter is a resident of the fine state, only reason i can think of to bet other than the fact that i think they will win and cover

Top Bottom