Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/30 - ME Upper

Exodus

High End Bro
Platinum
got a bad stomach virus today which put a damper on my whole workout, oh well........ still did it and had a good one.

Floor Press - 275 x 1 with mini's double choked.

6inch Ohp lockouts - 225 for 3.

4 close grip board press -6 x 12 with 185. (ouch)

assisted pullups - 3 x 15.

chest supported mach rows - 45lbs x 2 x 15.

side db raises - 15's x 4 x 10.

elbow out ext - 25's x 1 x 15

facepulls - 50 x 1 x 15.

didnt take to long despite a couple of complications........ but i still feel like crap. now just sore and crap........lol

X

hey, u push thru a workout...that's all that matters. i mentioned this to another member....its the crap-ass workouts that are the "required" ingredients for the PR smashing workouts..keep that in mind on days like this, brotha. tb

Still looks solid.

When I don't feel well...I find someway to still set a PR. I pick some crazy exercise or variation that I've never done (or not in like 3 years) and set a pr on that...

I can see me now...

Sit-up Overhead Log Press with 2 rev mini bands off of boards on head
162.3256 x 1 PR!!!!

:)

B True

thanks guys........ its just really hard to get hyped up for a set when you have to take a 5-10 minute break to run to the toilet..........lol

i dont know if anyone noticed, but i there was a lot more volume on tricep. the 6 sets of 12 board presses. i was supposed to do 8 sets, but on set number 6 my arms started flaring so i cut it short.

i feel good today, really sore in my lats. im doing 2 lat exercises per upperbody day. i think i finally understand lats, they are the stabilizers like abs are on squat and deadlift. so im working them harder. as well as my new weakness, my triceps.

i am and will continue to get bigger.

X

Exodus said:
thanks guys........ its just really hard to get hyped up for a set when you have to take a 5-10 minute break to run to the toilet..........lol

i dont know if anyone noticed, but i there was a lot more volume on tricep. the 6 sets of 12 board presses. i was supposed to do 8 sets, but on set number 6 my arms started flaring so i cut it short.

i feel good today, really sore in my lats. im doing 2 lat exercises per upperbody day. i think i finally understand lats, they are the stabilizers like abs are on squat and deadlift. so im working them harder. as well as my new weakness, my triceps.

i am and will continue to get bigger.

X

Nice, you found the weakeness. now all you have to do is stregthen it. a lot of volume on the tris, I like it... Keep hitting those lats hard, I want you to be a freak next time we meet

Lord_Suston said:
I want you to be a freak next time we meet

count on it brother!!!

I will be pushing 405 by the end of this year!!!

X

Top Bottom