Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/12/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 20% off Forma Stanzol!!

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
formastanzol.jpg

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off the famous Forma Stanzol.. !.Sale starts Thursdays 9/12/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 9/15/13 at midnight!

20% Discount code =sth9b

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/18/Forma+Stanzol/

FORMA-STANZOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out as a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®. No returns can be accepted for this item. It is not tamper proof sealed and we cannot re-sell it.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. Mrsupps.com FORMA-STANZOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding:

25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Because of the formestane and new added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by "human" studies. Yes Real human studies done by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a prescription drug. This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. Do to the advancements in Trans dermal delivery formestane is back. With the help of MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

Now you can understand why Mrsupps.com recommends this to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido problems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANZOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin, estrogen, progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.

FORMA-STANZOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage.

FORMA-STANZOL increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26%, doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

FORMA-STANZOL decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects and increases fat loss.

What is in FORMA-STANZOL?

Per 10 pump serving (Click Here for pictures of a serving)
60 servings per container

100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Good to see this is on sale again. It's the most sought after product at mr supps after all. If you haven't tried this in pct, you really should give it a shot, its the real deal.

the mother of all sales just about, I know guys that stock up on this stuff like 4,5 bottles at a time and that's with no discount. 20% off free shipping yea def get in on this guys its a heck of a product and a heck of a deal !

I don't think I ever un a PCT without forma stanzol included my stack, love the stuff !!
It lowers SHBG increases IGF1 levels which makes it the perfect pct addition and very effective :D

hope there is some left for me was talking to a guy who talked about stocking up.stuff is amazing though fat burner,ai,test booster,leak bulker and more.

Top Bottom