Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 pack diet Log

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Alright everyone im currently bulking up for another month or 2, then hitting a cutting diet hard for 6 weeks to get to single digit BF%, then starting my bulk cycle of test/deca/helladrol. My current stats are 195lbs 5'10"

I eat a lot of shit but still seem to maintain around 10% bf. My avi is a current pic (week old) so id say im around 10%. My goal is to get to 8-9% before starting my cycle. I need help with some diet tips for an 8 pack! Here are the supps I will be running while I cut (I do not hold water so i will still be able to get to single digit BF%, I believe.....)

-Gear
-Big Blast
-Creatine
-Multi
-Fish oil
-ECA (without the aspirin)

I dont have a well thought out diet. Im wondering if it even needs to be 100% because right now i eat whatever and i stay lean. But I DO want to get the best results so I do want the diet to be spot on.

The only meals I have so far are

Wake up: 2 cups milk, 1 banana, 2 scoops Big Blast, 2 tbsp ANPB
Breakfast: 4 eggs, 2 cups milk, 2 pieces ww bread(?), 2 sausage patties (pretty high in sat fat)

I need some more ideas! Thanks guys

Man you have no idea how to diet and you look like that! I HATE YOU lol only kidding bro, i got a few mates like you that will eat pizza, mcdonalds,kfc all that shit and still have a six pack year round. BASTARDS anyways moving on.

Im not a professional but ill show you what an average days diet looks like for me

Meal one: WPI, banana, ANPB, oats plus water.
Meal two: 4 eggs, 2 slice ezekial bread or rye bread
Meal three: White flood pre work out drink, 5 grams creatine
*Work Out*
Meal four: WPI, Wazy maize starch plus water
Meal five: Tuna, rice, brocolli
Meal six: chicken breast, sweet potato, brocolli
Meal seven: banana, hand full of almonds/brazil nuts/cashews
Meal eight: Grilled fish or steak with green salad, cottage cheese

Im sure if you just cut out all the crap from your diet (trans/saturated fats), cut down carbs and dairy a bit you will see the results you want!

I have to have my milk. Its the only way ill ever get en ough protein i need. I have never consistently had 200g or more protein a day for more than a week. I guess i have good genetics.

Alright guys so I need a diet that will cut fat im trying to get an 8 pack before I start my cycle. I might run helladrol while im cutting. Take 4-6 weeks off, then start a real injectable cycle. Couple questions:

1) Im gonna get my only carbs from milk. Sound good? ALl other food will be meat, cheese, eggs, veggies, peanut butter (little carbs), whey

2) How often should I do HIT cardio?

3) WHat is the best routine to preserve strength. Im thinking of doing 5x5 but right now my groin is strained. I can run but I cant squat. I can deadlift kind of heavy. So I might do 5x5 but just take it easy on squats and deadlifts

Your just repeating yourself i just gave you a diet that will cut fat. if you just want carbs from milk thats pretty much a keto diet, I dont like them so i wont give you any advice on that and carbs from milk is no good to me either, cause thats just simple carbs from sugar but anyways, good luck to ya

fasted cardio 5x week, 5x5 is fine.

Your just repeating yourself i just gave you a diet that will cut fat. if you just want carbs from milk thats pretty much a keto diet, I dont like them so i wont give you any advice on that and carbs from milk is no good to me either, cause thats just simple carbs from sugar but anyways, good luck to ya

fasted cardio 5x week, 5x5 is fine.

Well I figure Im gonna have to sacrifice having some carbs from milk because its quick protein, actually I really like your diet! I didnt even really look at ot the first time thanks buddy!

Fasted cardio how long? And would HIIT be better or should I just do a 30min jog fasted in the morning?

No worries mate, the diet works for me. i think when your doing fasted cardio if you keep your HR at a steady rate in the fat buring zone 60-70 MHR thats fine there is no need to HIIT. 30-45 mins will be plenty, any more and your in the endurance zone and not really burning more fat then what you would in 30-45 mins. But if you wake up and your feeling good by all means smash out some HIIT cant hurt, its just tough at first getting use to training that hard without anything in your stomach

ive got alot of distinguishing tats mate, so ive always hesitated throwin them up. Ill edit a pic and throw it up eventually (you wont see much im an inked up mother fucker lol), just so i can show you i practise what i preach :D

Top Bottom