Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7-keto

TYPE A

I've been doing a lot of research on this new nutrient and I want to hear your opinions. 7-Keto research points to something extremely promising for fat loss. Your thoughts and info are greatly appreciated.

U wasted your $$$$!!

Here's what the label says:

Ingredients
7- Keto DHEA (3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone) 50 mg Gelatin, Purified Water, Cellulose, Potato Starch, Magnesium Stearate, MCT.

Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily.

All the studies and science done on 7-Keto, which revealed significant fat loss, used at least 200 mg daily. Looks like it didn't work for you because you're an idiot. Another reason you should educate yourself before you post.

Re: U wasted your $$$$!!

TYPE A said:

Ingredients
7- Keto DHEA (3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone) 50 mg Gelatin, Purified Water, Cellulose, Potato Starch, Magnesium Stearate, MCT.

Suggested Use

All the studies and science done on 7-Keto, which revealed significant fat loss, used at least 200 mg daily. Looks like it didn't work for you because you're an idiot. Another reason you should educate yourself before you post.

He tried it and it didn't work. You asked for opinions. You got one. Why be a dick about it? Or are you only taking favorable opinions?

Re: U wasted your $$$$!!

TYPE A said:

Ingredients

Suggested Use

this is another newbie who knows nothing and does not appreciate help

NEWBIE!?!?!

Wh9o are you calling a newbie, I joined EF a month before you did! Anybody can have posts!

Look, I just think you should do some research before you post. Sorry I was a dick bro, but I don't understand most of your posts. I guess I should have asked for an "educated" opinion......

Top Bottom