Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

686,000 registered sex offenders in US

Mitch in 3.. 2..

This
26853290_204b203778.jpg

Plus this
4wqm4yt59hxjxk3ysxusJolly-Ranchers-bags.jpg

Multiplied times this
playground.jpg

equals Mitch getting some action

some of those people are "registered" sex offenders for stupid reasons... like a 17 year old kid screwing his 16 year old girlfriend and it is consensual and the parents pursue statutory rape charges
K for saying what I was going to, and it's not always the parents that pursue the charges.

On We t.v. there is a series called Secret Lives of Women. One of the episodes was about child brides. One couple featured was just such a situation, they started dating when he was 18+, she was 14. The sex was consensual. Big surprise, she got pregnant and (with her parents permission) they married. The twist? Even though her parents didn't pursue a case against him, the state did. The kid served his jail time and got out and went back to his wife and child and is now unable to get a decent job because he's a registered sex offender.

I dunno, maybe there should be categories of offenders and only the potentially dangerous/predatory ones publicly listed? Or maybe certain "crimes" need to be treated as a different category altogether. Lumping an 18 year old who is in love with his 15 year old girlfriend in with a 50+ year old child rapist is lacking in both common sense and compassion.

I'm surprised the list hasnt been challenged in court yet. I understand for rapists but consensual sex ? wtf ?

Mefans law online is free to look at, there are several ones u have to pay to see but the ligit ones free and offenders conviction will say if it's a rape and the general age of victims... This is serious shit.. In my younger days I was put in a cell with a guy and I broke his jaw cracked his eye socket and gave him a concusion when I knocked him out... Cost me ten gran to get outa that one... Would I do it again??? No cuz I'm older an wiser but it sure did feel good... Fuk em

Top Bottom