Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Week Super Fat Burning Cycle! Please Critique -

Alpine

I was cleaning out my closet and came up with this. What do you guys think of this cycle? I'm pretty stoked to see what the results will be.

30 - 50mg Zambons (1 ed last 4 weeks)
20 - 25mg Proviron tabs (1 tab ed last 20 days)
25mg T-3 (ramp from 12.5 up to 75 and back down over 6 weeks)
25 - 200mg powder dnp - dinitrophenol - capsules (1 ed for last 25 days)
IP Superclen – (quarter tab 2 x day) / ECA - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin 3 x day (ed for 6 weeks)
Injectable B-12 – (1 1ml shot eod)
Clomid (start 2 weeks post cycle - 300mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days.)

Last edited:
winn-y, pro-v, t3, cle.n, ec.a, AND dn.p?! you weren't joking when you wrote "Super Fat Burning Cycle" were you?

throw some crack in there and you have yourself a cycle. :p

alcatraz1662 said:
winn-y, Proviron - mesterolone - , t3, cle.n, ec.a, AND dn.p?! you weren't joking when you wrote "Super Fat Burning Cycle" were you?

throw some crack in there and you have yourself a cycle. :p

lol Right! I've used all these separately before, but not together. The only thing I'm questioning is the 25 days straight of DNP. I've done shorter dnp cycles using 400mg - 600mg. I'm wondering if there is any sort of down-regulation of the effects while using 200mg ed for a longer period of time?

8and20 said:
u r running Clenbuterol & eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin simulataneously?

No. Sorry, probably could have written it better. Clen for 2 weeks, then switch to ECA for 2 weeks, then back to clen, etc.

Alpine said:
No. Sorry, probably could have written it better. Clenbuterol for 2 weeks, then switch to eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin for 2 weeks, then back to Clenbuterol, etc.

make sure u take benadryl for a week straight every 3rd week.

i would drop the dnp and run zambons for 6 weeks.

Alpine said:
lol Right! I've used all these separately before, but not together. The only thing I'm questioning is the 25 days straight of dnp - dinitrophenol - . I've done shorter dnp - dinitrophenol - cycles using 400mg - 600mg. I'm wondering if there is any sort of down-regulation of the effects while using 200mg ed for a longer period of time?
i used dnp in the area of 21-24 days .. like 2 years ago .. i started feeling sick so stop around day 24.. im not sure about mixing dnp with all that other stuff .. sounds dangerous.. i was using dnp and t3 ..along with eca ..all that other stuff u throwing in there cant help u with

8and20 said:
make sure u take benadryl for a week straight every 3rd week.

i would drop the dnp - dinitrophenol - and run zambons for 6 weeks.

What are you recommending the Benadryl for?

I would spread the Zambons over the full 6 weeks, but I will be traveling for 5 days and don't want to take amps on the plane. I didn't think it would be smart to start taking the Zambons for 2 weeks, then miss 5 days, then start taking them again. Do you? Keep in mind, I only have 30 of them and would have to take them eod or ed.

Top Bottom