Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5s this a nice jet ski?

i once got busy on a SEA DOO

DO NOT GET A 3-D. They truly suck. The best stand-up on the market now is the Kawasaki 800 SXR. If you are buying one for personal fun get that one. If you want to carry a passenger, you should get the Sea-Doo. When you do go to buy one, get someone that knows something about them to check it out for you. you want to look for lack of maintenance issues, or if it has been sitting up for a long time, or salt water riden vs fresh water, etc. I use to race them, so be on the lookout for older race machines either souped-up or "engines been replaced" because the number dont match up. Most of them have been rode hard, and you will spend more time tinkering with it vs riding it.

do not get a 3-d. They truly suck. The best stand-up on the market now is the kawasaki 800 sxr. If you are buying one for personal fun get that one. If you want to carry a passenger, you should get the sea-doo. When you do go to buy one, get someone that knows something about them to check it out for you. You want to look for lack of maintenance issues, or if it has been sitting up for a long time, or salt water riden vs fresh water, etc. I use to race them, so be on the lookout for older race machines either souped-up or "engines been replaced" because the number dont match up. Most of them have been rode hard, and you will spend more time tinkering with it vs riding it.

sj > sxr.

be a real man and get a ski doo snowmobile, jetskis are for gaze and hippie water conservators

be a real man and get a ski doo snowmobile, jetskis are for gaze and hippie water conservators

I would like to get one eventually, however I am outside far more in the summer then in the winter. it helps too that my rents have a sailboat in Port Clinton where I can keep the ski's for free my little niglet.

Top Bottom