Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5s this a nice jet ski?

As I opened this thread, I thought to myself "Self, you know there's a high probability that you're going to see some veiny dude nakedness / shitty wallpaper / geigh tatz if you dare click here."

Yet, I found myself opening the thread anyway.

pdaddle, you charming bastard whore, you.

As I opened this thread, I thought to myself "Self, you know there's a high probability that you're going to see some veiny dude nakedness / shitty wallpaper / geigh tatz if you dare click here."

Yet, I found myself opening the thread anyway.

pdaddle, you charming bastard whore, you.

Gawd, you make me want to love to hate myself.

I rode one in hs that had like, 165hp or something.....I topped out at 70......so I'm thinkin 215 would be pretty stupid fast...

If you just want to ride it in a straight line super fast, the SeaDoo RXP is probably the ski for you. It's the 215hp Supercharged Intercooled 4 stroke that has some proven track record.

The RXP-X is faster and newer.

Stock a RXP is around 67-68mph (legit, not speedo). If anyone seriously tries to convince you their ski goes over 70, they've either dumped a lot of money into another ski besides an RXP (or the select few forced induction 4 strokes), or they've got an RXP like ski with minor mods.

If you really want to have fun and show off, get a stand up ski. Most people dont go back to riding a couch when they get on a standup

If you just want to ride it in a straight line super fast, the SeaDoo RXP is probably the ski for you. It's the 215hp Supercharged Intercooled 4 stroke that has some proven track record.

The RXP-X is faster and newer.

Stock a RXP is around 67-68mph (legit, not speedo). If anyone seriously tries to convince you their ski goes over 70, they've either dumped a lot of money into another ski besides an RXP (or the select few forced induction 4 strokes), or they've got an RXP like ski with minor mods.

If you really want to have fun and show off, get a stand up ski. Most people dont go back to riding a couch when they get on a standup

The more I have read up on them the worst they sound to me. It sounds like there are quite a bit of issues with erroding washers in the supercharger...?

I would like the option of a standing one, how about one with both, like this?

2004 SEA DOO 3-D for sale in Celina, OH: PWC PWC-TraderOnline.com

anythn g supercharged ur gona have issues...u would be best in getting something with a good warrenty..water sports are the worst ever...one day it runs fantastic next day it wont start and you need a engine rebuild hahahahah ..drive that in the ocean fuckr will die even quicker

The more I have read up on them the worst they sound to me. It sounds like there are quite a bit of issues with erroding washers in the supercharger...?

I would like the option of a standing one, how about one with both, like this?

2004 SEA DOO 3-D for sale in Celina, OH: PWC PWC-TraderOnline.com
lol, the 3D is regarded as the worst invention to ever grace the world of PWCs... it's really slow and not that fun. I've never ridden one, but if you read on any pwc forums there are usually countless people making fun of 3d owners. It's a lot heavier than a standup and way underpowered for a couch.

My RXP had several hundred hours with no problems when I sold it, but I've read of others with not so good luck!

Green Hulk PWC Performance Forums is probably your best pwc resource on the net!

Top Bottom