Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50MG of what? anadrol? d-Bol?

tryingtogetbig

purchased but research shows anadrol 50s are blue and d-bol is pink but octaon shaped!? British Despinsery or Dragon? Anadrol or D-bol?

CIMG1307.jpg

oh wow i was told dispensary anadrol.. i have been taking 100mg a day for a week and a half!! ouch on my organs!

bullcrap

British Dispensary Anadrols are green with a hexagon shape in the edges of the tab. I've used em and they were off the hook strongest stuff I have ever used.

just in case you weren't already told

they're BD 50mg dbol

and if you need clarification, they're pink.

:rose:

smart asses are not needed... I stated i was TOLD THEY WERE ANADROL! Me obviously questioning this posted a picture to obtain further information and I was obviously mis-informed. I have always steered away from orals until now so thank you (dis-regard smart asses) for the info.

smart asses are not needed... I stated i was TOLD THEY WERE ANADROL! Me obviously questioning this posted a picture to obtain further information and I was obviously mis-informed. I have always steered away from orals until now so thank you (dis-regard smart asses) for the info.

Come on bro, ligthen it up. Nobody was being a smart ass. Really, nobody was even trying to be a smart ass in the least.

A tease at best. We are all friends here.

Come on bro, ligthen it up. Nobody was being a smart ass. Really, nobody was even trying to be a smart ass in the least.

A tease at best. We are all friends here.

Agreed. We're all being lighthearted.

tryingtogetbig, glad we could help - shoot me a line if you need any further clarification.

I just went through this thread twice to see where anyone was being a smartass and couldn't find it :)

Lighten up man...

they are underdosed big time, I am telling you guys, was taking 100 a day, switched to GP 10 mg tabs at 50mg a day and wowza

Top Bottom