Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500 mg test E

peligroso

im doing 10 weeks its time for my pct I only have nolvadex and arimidex...Im going to start 2 weeks after my last injection 40 mg of nolvadex for 4 weeks and arimidex only if needed what else do I need ? I have my resveratrol cla arginine and creatine for post cycle

Last edited:
Well 10 weeks of test E 500 mg every week I have been using arimidex .5every day for the whole cycle no problems at all.. Im 23yrs first cycle 215lbs 13%bf im 5'8... I was 190 when i start my cycle..I been lifting since i was 17...

get the Test Recovery Stack by Primordial Performance

Words of advice bro: Always have everything layed out in front of you before you start your cycle. That also includes a properly planned PCT, with it in hand as well. Its not good to wait till its time to start your PCT and then start asking what you need to do. I would run the Nolva at 60mg/ED the first week of PCT, then 40mg/ED the next week and 20mg/ED the last 2. During this 4 weeks you also need to run the Test Recovery Stack. If the funds are low, at least get yourself a bottle of Sustain Alpha. Another good choice would be Post Cycle. You can get it at EliteFitnessNutrition

Top Bottom