Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 mg dianabol vs. 50 mg anadrol? (Or 100 vs. 100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_boy_1

Rarely anadrol users go below 50 mg, however many (most in fact) dianabol users use less than 50 mg.

They must be compared at equal doses, otherwise is comparing apples and oranges.

How 50 mg dianabol compares to 50 mg anadrol?
or 75/75, 100/100, 150/150, etc?

I have tried up to 100mg dbol/d as well as 100mg of anadrol/d and from my experience I have to say that the strength gains from the anadrol far exceeded those of the dbol. However, I had some pretty bad headaches with the anadrol. Aside from the headaches similar side effects were reported (in the absence of AI I had problems with bloating, slight gyno, and lethargy). As long as I was on an AI I was feeling like a million bucks. Despite the headaches, I prefer Anadrol.

T-Matt

ThepoolGuy said:
bump for opinions

big_boy_1 said:
Rarely anadrol users go below 50 mg, however many (most in fact) dianabol users use less than 50 mg.

They must be compared at equal doses, otherwise is comparing apples and oranges.

How 50 mg dianabol compares to 50 mg anadrol?
or 75/75, 100/100, 150/150, etc?

No, you DONT have to compare them at = doses, they are apples and oranges anyway and comparing them at = doses isnt smart.....they both are complety different drugs with different theraputic doses.....

its like comparing 20mg hydromorphone to 20mg hydrocodone......at that dose codone will give a good high and analgesia....at that dose the morphone will kill you.
Thats why drol comes in 50mg and dbol comes in 5mg (originaly) you need less mg of the later to get theraputic results.

bigrand said:
No, you DONT have to compare them at = doses, they are apples and oranges anyway and comparing them at = doses isnt smart.....they both are complety different drugs with different theraputic doses.....

its like comparing 20mg hydromorphone to 20mg hydrocodone......at that dose codone will give a good high and analgesia....at that dose the morphone will kill you.
Thats why drol comes in 50mg and dbol comes in 5mg (originaly) you need less mg of the later to get theraputic results.

K to you rand, EXCELLENT post. everyone always try's to compare a bombs to dbol, mg for mg. different compounds! lol. thanks man :)

big_griff said:
K to you rand, EXCELLENT post. everyone always try's to compare a bombs to dbol, mg for mg. different compounds! lol. thanks man :)

I thought this guy was trying to see, say, if he ran 25mg of anadrol would he see any noticible results/effects as you would with 25 mg of dbol. Or is that too little to notice any theraputic effect at all?

instant.muscle said:
150mg drol a day? thats 1050mg a week, thats over a gram of anadrol, thats just rediculous

Ridiculous, but it's done.... Esp in the old days before Internet knowledge of AAS was available..... My typical Anadrol cycles were 50mg wk1, 100mg wk2, 150wk3, 200wk4, 250wk5, 250mgwk6.... 100mgwk7, 50mgwk8.... I know it's crazy as shit, but that's what the guy who introduced me to AAS told me was a "typical cycle"..... I trusted the guy, and had no other knowledge of AAS..... Didn't use Nolvadex or do a PCT back then either.... Gyno was REALLY BAD, and I've had surgery since then..... I think this is why I'm so Hell Bent on preaching safe doses on the boards now, cause bad information is so prevelant out there...... STILL....

rizz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom