Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 weeks in bloodwork. low estrogen?

jelet

doing test e 500 mg weekly.. should i lower my exemstane dosage by like .1ml

doing .4 ml of exemstane and 1 ml = 25 mg.. so i guess im getting about 10 mg of exemstane EVERYDAY

or maybe my test is just underdosed? my gains are nothing special. 5 weeks in. i start 6 weeks next monday. only increasing by a rep or 2... not insane gains....

also running lgi superdrol at 40 mg but im pretty sure its bunk. because im doing such a high dose. its proboably something else or underdosed.. no back pumps or lethargy etc.

here is my before bloodwork..

and here is my bloodwork 5 weeks in...

Your estrogen is not low. It is within range and exactly where you want it. Your LH and FSH are at near zero with your test over the range, so it tells me your gear is fine too.

Everything looks good to me, so I would just keep doing what you are doing and stay the course

Dude you went from 400 to greater than 1500 in 5wks and you think it's underdosed? Go somewhere that will give an exact number that greater than test doesn't really tell you where you're at. Hell it could be 1501 or over 3,000. One thing I can tell you for sure is its legit and not underdosed. In 5wks you won't have exceptional results with a long ester anyway so just take your time, eat right, and work your ass off!

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

i agree with whats been said.

your gear is legit and your estrogen is fine.. if anything i would ease off on AI to bump it up a bit.. on cycle its a good idea to have your estrogen on the upper range or even slightly above.. this will help your gains then as you prepare for pct then you want to ease it lower

I read the >1500 thinking it was before cycle "bro why do you even need steroids.... oh nvm"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

thanks everyone. i may have been a little hard on myself. Im up 15 pounds and the bodyfat still looks the same. Wierd how my strength has only increased by a few reps and no crazy sex drive, but i guess since im using test e, week 6-7 is when ill start seeing the "massive strength gains" besides for 1 rep increases... but then again im doing hypertrophy style training so maybe thats why im gaining mass but not the strength. (or so i think, could be water gain that makes me look bigger for all i know haha)

iv been doing .4 ml exemstane ED but i think im going to take steve's advice and back off slightly on the ai dose and do .3 ML ED just to increase my gains a little bit.

Top Bottom