Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th week tren a, all sides gone

drsketch

Banned
Hello all-

Currently 3 days into 4th week and all tren sides have vanished. Rage gone, sleeping great, stopped shedding.

Strength in gym still good.

I also increased the dose this week from 50mg ed to 75mg ed.

Any thoughts?

sides will diminish after a period of time. dunno about the shedding stopping? that's odd cause your bodys still loaded with androgens. shooting ed is def better than eod too. i think most people have terrible sides are shooting eod. they don't listen, and they don't listen when you tell them not to drink while on fina, and then they do stupid terrible shit and hurt themselves and others.

That happened to me about week six...all of the sudden, I had all the positive effects from tren, and none of the negative!

i couldnt handle it quit after 2 weks at 50mg ed but i might give it a try again in a month or so nandrlones fuck with my mind deca makes me girley

I have been so lucky with sides. Just finished 6 week Tren A/Test P 6 weeker and felt no sides other than increased heart rate. Strength out the roof and my cock could cut diamonds. 41 years young! bitches

eastcoastplayer said:
I have been so lucky with sides. Just finished 6 week Tren A/Test P 6 weeker and felt no sides other than increased heart rate. Strength out the roof and my cock could cut diamonds. 41 years young! bitches

How was the recovery on that cycle? Thinking about the same cycle/length. The only thing I cant decide on ed inj/or eod, what do you think?

Top Bottom