Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th cycle

Wow dude 8 weeks of beast??? If anything do 1-4 then 8-12 to give your liver a break besides gains stall at week 4...

call me crazy but you are just 21 and on your 4th cycle? please tell me you are atleast giving your body a chance to recover off these cycles cuz i dont want to hear your test levels are shot at your age already.

anyways to answer your question.

beast doesn't need to be run more then 4 weeks first and foremost. also if you want to put on mass and strength safely and smartly (which is what you want to do by stating you want to add 30 pounds) then a better cycle would be test + deca + dbol.

test 500/week
deca 400/week
dbol 30mg/day

eat like a horse and you will gain. thats my 2 cents

i am using beast for my next cycle instead of cause i am not so concerned with gaining weight. beast is great for strength in my experience and putting on lean muscle mass, dballs is great for weight which like i said seems like you really want to do.

Last edited:
call me crazy but you are just 21 and on your 4th cycle? please tell me you are atleast giving your body a chance to recover off these cycles cuz i dont want to hear your test levels are shot at your age already.

anyways to answer your question.

beast doesn't need to be run more then 4 weeks first and foremost. also if you want to put on mass and strength safely and smartly (which is what you want to do by stating you want to add 30 pounds) then a better cycle would be test + deca + dbol.

test 500/week
deca 400/week
dbol 30mg/day

eat like a horse and you will gain. thats my 2 cents

i am using beast for my next cycle instead of cause i am not so concerned with gaining weight. beast is great for strength in my experience and putting on lean muscle mass, dballs is great for weight which like i said seems like you really want to do.
My test is through the roof it seems. Sex drive is insane, and I have never shrunken once. That looks like a solid cycle right there. I think this is what I am going to use in a few months.
Thanks

My test is through the roof it seems. Sex drive is insane, and I have never shrunken once. That looks like a solid cycle right there. I think this is what I am going to use in a few months. Thanks

ok for now...keep doing cycles and you wont be. Honestly bro you are not being smart at all...You doing cycles and dont even understand the compounds, that's bad!
One day you will wake up with your dick shriveled up and be crying on how to fix it.
If you gona cycle at least take the time and read steroids profiles and know in theory at least what to do.

Taking a month off between cycles is not time off that's called cruising and blasting and your body never recovers.

Top Bottom