Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th cycle

joshuasmith93

I am trying to plan my 4th cycle of aas.
My stats are
Height: 6'2
Weight: 210
BF: 8%

How does this look?
Week 1-12 Test E or C 500 mg a week
Week 1-12 Tren A 50 mg ED
Week 1-8 Beastdrol 30 mg ED

I have used a 6 week of tren and beast together before so I know what to expect with those but I have never used test.
The closest thing to test I have used was a very low dose of EQ alone at 100 mg a week.

I want to put on about 30 pounds with this cycle. My past cycles were pretty stupid, but I grew anyways. I am eating about 3500 to 4000 calories a day.

cut the tren to week 7-12 and beast wk 1-6
tren shouldnt be run more than 6 weeks

i dont think anyone should run tren, but people will do what they will do

Bro u have 8% bf why not skip the tren and go for mast ?? Mast is a great compound. U will not gaine like u would do on tren. But some who are gyno prone. Recomend mast insted of tren. And them get fn good resolts from it. By the way do u have any SERMS or AI in hand. U maby need some BROMO in there to..

Bro u have 8% bf why not skip the tren and go for mast ?? Mast is a great compound. U will not gaine like u would do on tren. But some who are gyno prone. Recomend mast insted of tren. And them get fn good resolts from it. By the way do u have any SERMS or AI in hand. U maby need some BROMO in there to..
How does mast work? I am not to familiar with that compound. I am really trying to add as much mass as possible. Isnt mast more of a cutting drug? I also may beable to get my hands on some deca.

Top Bottom