Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th Cycle - Test, tren, winny, Clen, T3, Var.

GlenMarsh

I would like advice about what I can take off the cycle or how I should modify the cycle.

Stats -
24 y.o, male, 19% bf, weight 175 pounds

Actually I was 15% about 4 months ago but left working out due to work, personal responsibilities and a big project onsite.

My previous cycles were -
Fist cycle - Test
Second cycle - Test + equi
Third Cycle - Test + winny

I plan to run this new cycle with following dosage -

Test - 250 mg/week (15 weeks)
Tren Ethnate - 500 mg/week (12 weeks)
Winny - 50 mg/day (10 weeks)
Clen - 100 mcg/day (2 week on, 2 week off for 12 weeks)
T3 - 50 mcg/day (12 weeks)
Anavar - 80 mg/day (12 weeks)

PCT I have HCG. I have Letrozole, Nolvadex, Arimidex in big quantity. I will Arimidex 1 mg throughout the cycle and Letro when necessary.

I have 1000 iu hgh too but I don't think I need to add it at all to this cycle. In fact I was thinking above cycle itself is overkill.

Now many of you would suggest that I should go to 12% bf naturally and only then think about aas, but I have never managed to to below 15%. My diet was much better this time (Chicken, veggies and sweet potato).

I Don't want any more lean mass. I already have about 64 kg of that and I am 5'5" so it is very close to my genetic limit.

I was thinking may be I should do - Test, Tren, Winny, Var and T3 cycle and drop Clen altogether.

Advices appreciated. Criticism would be great as well :cool:

Not a noob in compounds. Major in biochemistry and can explain mechanism of action, sides, in detail so know what I am dealing with :)

Dude your nearly 20% bf.

Also we don't talk about DNP on this forum

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

First off; Welcome to EF...

2nd; this whole thing is a disassssssster...you haven't trained in 4 months? Your stats indicate you are completely out of shape...

If you have the education that you say, then you have got to know there is no cycle in your near future....

First off; Welcome to EF...

2nd; this whole thing is a disassssssster...you haven't trained in 4 months? Your stats indicate you are completely out of shape...

I was 15% in May 2013 (4 months ago).
I have been training

Starting point - 66 kg, 25% bf (i.e. 49.5 kg lean mass)
Present point - 79 kg, 19% bf (i.e. 64 kg lean mass)
So total 15 kg muscle gain.

But losing fat has always been a problem.

If you have the education that you say, then you have got to know there is no cycle in your near future....

I have 2 ideas -
Option 1 -
Test, Tren, Winny to start with
Add Clen, T3 at 15% bf
Add Var at 12% bf

Option 2 -
Nothing till I reach to 15%
Test, Tren, Winny, T3 at 15%
Var at 12% bf.

Hope this one is better?

absolutely neither... even at 15%, which your far from, your not even close to in the proper condition for that kind of cycle... after four cycles, you should be in far better condition than you have been, even before your project... you have no business running the kind of cycles you are... your 24, your ONLY 175 and your body fat is terrible... bro, do the math man... your only hurting yourself... you need to learn how to eat and train, CONSISTENTLY for years before you start cycling and its clear your not doing either of these... im not trying to be a dick to you bro but you need to hear the truth and you need to take better care of yourself...

after four cycles, you should be in far better condition than you have been, even before your project... you have no business running the kind of cycles you are...

I did 3 cycles so far, not 4.
2012 starting - 66 kg, 25% bf (i.e. 49.5 kg lean mass)
March 2013 - 75 kg, 15% bf (i.e. 64 kg lean mass)

I was thinking 1.25 years and 15 kg muscle gain and 5 kg muscle loss was decent result.

your 24, your ONLY 175
Height - 5' 5" :)
My genetic max is 66 kg lean mass and I have 64 at the moment.
I don't want to gain more muscle at the moment to be honest. Just cut out the fats.

and your body fat is terrible... you need to learn how to eat and train, CONSISTENTLY for years before you start cycling and its clear your not doing either of these...
im not trying to be a dick to you bro but you need to hear the truth and you need to take better care of yourself...

I know and I Appreciate that :)

I am not as determined on diet as you are. I also train 3-4 days a weeks and sometimes skip a week. Should be better this time.

So what do you suggest? I should go until 12 bf without any gear?
Once I tried going below 15% on superclean diet and it doesn't happen for me (training 4 days a week).

Thus I suggested by few, I was thinking for adding something at 15% and more at 12%. But now you made me think otherwise. So suggestions please :artist:

I did 3 cycles so far, not 4.
2012 starting - 66 kg, 25% bf (i.e. 49.5 kg lean mass)
March 2013 - 75 kg, 15% bf (i.e. 64 kg lean mass)

I was thinking 1.25 years and 15 kg muscle gain and 5 kg muscle loss was decent result.

Height - 5' 5" :)
My genetic max is 66 kg lean mass and I have 64 at the moment.
I don't want to gain more muscle at the moment to be honest. Just cut out the fats.

I know and I Appreciate that :)

I am not as determined on diet as you are. I also train 3-4 days a weeks and sometimes skip a week. Should be better this time.

So what do you suggest? I should go until 12 bf without any gear?
Once I tried going below 15% on superclean diet and it doesn't happen for me (training 4 days a week).

Thus I suggested by few, I was thinking for adding something at 15% and more at 12%. But now you made me think otherwise. So suggestions please :artist:

I like your attitude a lot and i want to help you... Your size is good for your height... You never listed that so i didnt know... Bro, you just need some consistency... If you want to run cycles then you should be doing things right, not taking a week off here and there...

Have you considered running sarms? They can help you get your body fat down and you will still hold lean muscle... I think that would be ideal for you bro...

Top Bottom