Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4th cycle prop/var

Andrew90

Greetings people iv been flicking over different forums for years stealing your info (im sorry) but iv joined now as i feel i can help others as much as i need help...kinda. , just looking for some input on 4th cycle/ training will give a few details on diet/training/prevous cycles and expected results any ideas and Criticismwelcome iv got thick skin ;) so here we go:

Diet: 9am-egg whites on soya bread toast bowl of oats- 25g protein shake
11am- some form of chicken salad drowned in chilli dressing, 25g protein shake
3pm- some form of fish- cod, salmon, Mackerel with brown rice (not the best tasting combo)
3pm 25g protein
5pm- chicken breast, (stake twice a week) with few boiled potatoes, salad and 25g protein shake with oats mixed in (few carbs before the 7 oclock carb shut off)
This dont sound like much but i will pile my plate!

I'll then go to the gym at half 6 and train

Monday: chest, bench 100kg flat, 100kg decline 80kg incline, flys: 15kg bells followed by tris normally using body with 15kg plate hung on waist)

Tuesday: back, body weight wide pull ups, 20kg rows, 70kg dead lifts (can go more however i worry about my lower back so i tend to make up for it with other exercises or atleast try to)
I'll then train my bi's with curls or pull ups i try to alternate.

Weds: shoulders: military press 80kg, followed by body weight shoulder press (using wall or mate will hold my legs) lat raises: 20kg each hand, front raises with 25kg plate, then i'll uses the shoulder press machine set to 65kg to finish the muscle group off, i'll then do a full ab's workout from med ball throws, crunches, decline situps and then finish off with and non stop off all 3 twice round.

Thrusday i'll do a 2hour boxing specific workout which is normally a circuit no weights involved its all body weight.

Friday: i'll do a boxing based cardio workout ( heavy/light bag, speed bag, double bag, pad work ( all 3, 3min rounds) this is followed by a light all round session including legs

Sat: legs: i tend to train legs on the machines ( everything but squat) squats will be 100kg 4 reps 3 sets, calf rolls will be on machine set to 50kg, leg extensions-85kg few other things i tent to train one or two leg exercises before i do my back on a tues.

Sunday i'll do huge amounts of nothing!!

I tend to mix my training up to what i think needs working on to improve aesthetics/boxing performance this is just a rough guide of my average week.

Then before bed i'll have a 25g protein shake

Im currently sat at 84kg with a body fat of 6-8% depending on training (hgh helped)

My previous cycle history is
8 weeks prop only 50mg ed when i first turned 20 i used aromasin and nolva for pct
Second cycle was after xmas (2011) which was pro chem test 400 nolva/ aromasin for pct again.- this cycle opened my eyes to the world of shit going down hill) never again will i use a long ester (contained the deca ester) it took my body forever to recover which lead on to a 6 month cycle of riptropin hgh which helped me recover, should have used hcg during the cycle to help my testicular axes but i made the noobie mistake of rushing into the cycle!

Iv wrote this on my phone so theres a million things iv forgot i can bet that! i'll get on the computer tomorrow and go over a few things to make sure you guys have all
My info to help me get the best results in my next cycle which im
Looking for lean mass, strenght and maybe go up to 90kg ( diet will need more cals) , was thinking along the lines of prop, prima and var however i love my hair which makes prima a risky business due to its structure not sure if im prone to mpb but my old man is bald as it gets!

Almost forgot i'll drink 5g of creatine and a high caffine drink before training.

Anything else you need to know like number of reps ect and i'll post my lighter workouts when i get on the computer tomorrow. Cheers for reading and i welcome any comments.

21 and this is your FOURTH cycle????

~EZ

Yeh first two being androgens first was prop 50mg ed for 8 weeks recovered well with good pct and diet kept nice gains 2nd being the test 400( i listen to some total clown rather than doing my own homework like im
doing at the moment) 2ml/week-12 weeks- test e, test cyp and test deca blend (big mistake which led to 3rd being hgh month 1 was 2iu, second month was 4iu and then finished the last 4 month on 5iu to help me get back to normal along with solid pct i looked extreamly vascular and great muscle def however i dropped back down to 84kg from 88) i totally agree with you EZ im playing with fire thats why im trying to keep to a shorter cycle and try and not keep my body suppressed for long periods, was thinking 50mg prop ed for 6 weeks along with 50mg ed anavar for 6 weeks then aromasin 25mg ed day 1-28 then
Nolva:
Day 1 60mg
Day 2-15 40mg ed
Day 16-28 20mg ed

Last edited:
your pct's have been horrible and at your age all you are doing is causing more and more damage to yourself... i can't recommend any cycle to you because I have a feeling your fucked up internally... have you had any bloodwork done? its such a horrible idea to be cycling at such a young age...

Even though you're running a cycle, IMHO you're overtraining. Stick to 4 days/week training. (think HIT)

Its going to be hard to drop another day due to boxing demands however i'll keep my workouts to high intensity and shorten the training time down, i tend to get carried away when im in the gym sometimes i forget that less can be more in certain training methods.

Dylan- what you think my pct should have been?...Yeh i had the doctor check me over after my testis come back to normal he said everything was as it should be but i was lucky as some encounter problems (im in uk its hard to just walk into a docs and ask them to start testing however i went when i got worried, i had him check my igf level it was at 247 and i had tests taken again at month 5 it was at 624- no tests have been done since but this time i'll find independent testing which means i will be able to see the results for myself and post up, Liver testing was also fine.

Im going on holiday in december so i wont be running my 4th cycle untill February 2013 as it'll just be a waste with the holiday being so close id rather get my weeks partying out the way (only drink while im on holiday and dont go out weekends like most lads my age) once im back from holiday i'll train for a few months to get back on track and then begin my cycle.

Last edited:
your not allowing yourself to recover properly with an insufficient pct and you also have not had proper blood work done to show test levels, cholesterol, etc...

clomid
unleashed/post cycle
forma stanzol (or you can use aromasin)

Whats your reason for choosing clomid over nolva? There both classed as triphenylethylenes.
Nolva has a direct effect on bring back natty test? I'll go into it more in the morning on my reasons for choosing nolva over clomid just want to know why you'd choose clomid over nolva?

Whats your reason for choosing clomid over nolva? There both classed as triphenylethylenes.
Nolva has a direct effect on bring back natty test? I'll go into it more in the morning on my reasons for choosing nolva over clomid just want to know why you'd choose clomid over nolva?

Nolva is outdated and trash. End of story.

Nolva is outdated and trash. End of story.

You guys prefer clomid? Iv never used it, just used nolva/aromasin, will switch to clomid for next cycle, i'll take advice from you 3 (what im hear for) also been reading on Phytoserms-347 Pro, unleashed and post cycle you think a combination of these together with clomid and aromasin would be an effective PCT for next cycle? Just gotta find somewhere to ship to uk, can get clomid n aromasin from my guy, only used nolva due to the research id read in the passed.

Appreciate the replys from you 3, dont mean to come off disrespectful asking for people to explain there selves to me just iv rushed a cycle before without exploring the inns and outs and will never make that mistake again! When i can spend a few months reading up on EVERYTHING and get the very most from my cycle...hell i train hard and eat well so im not going to start half arsing the parts which hold real risk to my body when i put so much dedication into my training very few people i know my age put half the effort i put in, its sad really cos they hammer "the gear" and still look terrible because they think steroids are some kind of miracle cure for a bad diet and sloppy training.

Top Bottom