Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

4everyung props thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
G

Gambino

Guest
Give it up for everybody's favorite mortician...is this dude a pimp or what?
 
come on guys, this is 4everhung we are talking about...this should be 8 pages already wtf
 
i refuse to let 4ever fall to the bottom of the screen in disgrace
 
4everhung is cooler than Joe Cool bitchslapping woodstock (that was the name of the little yellow bird, right?)

non-bullshit kind of guy
 
He's my bookie mentor, and a great bor at that.
 
hes a good guy and hes hillarious
 
So far of all the pics Ive seen he looks the most mafia... I bet this guy smokes cubans and has an entourage and shit. PAAAIISAN.
 
I would have to say he is one of my favorite posters that I always read. Logical, argumentative, historically accurate, cynical yet optimistic at times, knows his shit, divergent thinker, quick wit, internal locus of control meaning he looks within for ___, seems like a leader not a follower, smart, funny, complex, well rounded, wholistic, realistic, grounded, mercurial, lol I could go on and on as to the enigma 4everhung is, but he's a solid brilliant mind that makes this board so good, there are several and he is one of the good ones
 
Cata1yst said:
So far of all the pics Ive seen he looks the most mafia... I bet this guy smokes cubans and has an entourage and shit. PAAAIISAN.
I'm in alabama because of the federal witness protection program
I gave them weak info and they relocated me out of Jersey.
but I'm still a Yankees fan going back to Horace Clark
got an autographed bat from Clark on "bat day"
back when you got a real bat
I think we used it
my friend got a Felipe Alou bat
heh
 
luciasbrown said:
I would have to say he is one of my favorite posters that I always read. Logical, argumentative, historically accurate, cynical yet optimistic at times, knows his shit, divergent thinker, quick wit, internal locus of control meaning he looks within for ___, seems like a leader not a follower, smart, funny, complex, well rounded, wholistic, realistic, grounded, mercurial, lol I could go on and on as to the enigma 4everhung is, but he's a solid brilliant mind that makes this board so good, there are several and he is one of the good ones
i appreciate that
I'll use this mostly verbatim as an internet personal ad
trow in a couple of pics
 
luciasbrown said:
I would have to say he is one of my favorite posters that I always read. Logical, argumentative, historically accurate, cynical yet optimistic at times, knows his shit, divergent thinker, quick wit, internal locus of control meaning he looks within for ___, seems like a leader not a follower, smart, funny, complex, well rounded, wholistic, realistic, grounded, mercurial, lol I could go on and on as to the enigma 4everhung is, but he's a solid brilliant mind that makes this board so good, there are several and he is one of the good ones


word
he's a dick though his hair would look better on my head :(
 
Top Bottom