Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40lbs of muscle in 2 years! almost time to get into shape!

Valdez

I will be competing in local NPC shows as they come around. I'm going to the emerald cup this weekend! R.C. will be there as well as Melvin Anthony, Valentina Chepega, Lou Ferrigno will do a seminar... it will just be awesome. I plan to compete at middlewieght about 183lbs, but I would love to be light-heavy we'll see.

I began BB right after I got out of highschool. These are the "stats"

18.5 years old 5'7" 155 at 7% = 144lbs of lbm
20.5 years old 5'7" 207 at 10% = 186lbs of lbm

42lbs of lbm. no gear of course. I need to get up to about 210-220 solid and then diet down to 6-7% bf again at just over 200lbs this is my current goal.

Way to go! I am attempting 40 pounds in 3 years though I am an extreme ectomorph.
Stats to date:

April 1999 39 yoa, 6' 150 8%
April 2001 41 yoa, 6' 173 10%

17 pounds and 1 year to go!

Great job Valdez.

Good luck in your NPC's.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Good luck Valdez. Got to say that the stats of you in out of highschool and now are inspiring to me b/c right now I'm 17, about 5'9" @ 155 w/ 10% bf and it goes to show that the goal is obtainable if I keep pushing.

------------------
-Wuuuu.
-Plan for the worst; Pray for the best.

rexlogo.gif

Good job Valdez! That's pretty awesome. I like to hear stories like that - it just reinforces my already-strong motivation!

-Patro

------------------
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN AGENDA

I'm glad you guys have been motivated by the post. bodybuilding means alot too me and it is very true that you can accomplish so many things when you enjoy the journey. bodybuilding is about continual improvement, it a neverending pursuit. ok ok, enough touchy feely words... hell ya! keep pushing the iron bro's!

Well done my freind, it gives us all a little hope, knowing that it is possible. Good luck in the future! :)

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

Well done dude, maximum respect for your dedication.

People like you give me inspiration to keep digging deep.

I hope I can follow in your trend and post a similar success!!!

Keep it up!

Top Bottom