Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

400 mg test

I've only used it once and yes,it's very painful in my experience. The lab i got it from is a very reputable high end UGL,so i knew the product was solid. From what the chemist told me it's the higher BA/BB used to keep the test in suspension that causes the PIP. The version i got was 200 mg cyp/200mg enth. Clear oil,went in smooth but had a golfball on my ass within an hour and a baseball lump the next day. Was not very fun for the next week. The following week i cut it with straight test enth, 1/2 cc of each compound.Still lumped up but not as bad as the first inj. Biggest mistake i made was to do the same mix a week later and run it into my quad!Big ,giant, mistake! I heated up the oil,massaged the area before and after and still was damn near crippled. Got test flu two days following the inj,area got red and inflamed,just sucked. Lucky no infection or fever but a lesson learned. Leg was slightly swelled up for over a week, last time that happens. As much of a turn on more mg per ml may seem just use reg cyp,enth,or sus. If you're one of the select folks who don't get PIP from T400 count your lucky stars haha

Aren't the painful injections due to the amount of solution or alcohol needed to dissolve 400 mgs of test into 1 cc? Denkal test 400 really hurt

Aren't the painful injections due to the amount of alcohol or solution it takes to dissolve 400 mgs of test into 1 cc? Denkal test 400 really hurt..

Top Bottom