Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 months cycle pct

I KNOW MY CYCLE DOESNT LOOK RIGHT I WAS DEPENDING ON MY COACH HE IS A PROFFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER HE COMEPETES AND WIN ALOT ANW :

im gonna finish a 4 months cycle after 1 months and i
wanted to make sure im doing the pct right ... anyway the cycle is
first 2 months : deca 600 mg/week + test cyp 500 mg/week
last 2 months : eq 600 mg + tren 2 injections idk how many mgs and winstrol 150 mg/week
i know i shouldnt switched the cycle but i had no idea about cycling and that was my coaches idea ... anw i am concirned about the pct ...

its gonna be like that :

pregnyl : 250 iu twice a week at the last 4 weeks of the cycle and then 500 iu twice a week the 2 weeks following the cycle

clomid : 2 weeks after last eq injection : 150 mg day 1 , 100 mg all the week
second week : 100 mg everyday , third week 50 mg ed, 4th week : 50 mg ed
and ill be taking letrezol with it too 2 pills a day

+ i have lots of supplements ive been saving it 4 the pct cz i wanna try 2 keep all my gains :

clenbuterol : 2 weeks on 3 weeks off on the weeks off ill be taking animal cuts
xtend : bcaas ( 3 months )
concret : creatine hcl ( 3 months )
hmb : helps with recovery ( 3 months )
glutamine ( 3 months )
zma : heard it might help with testosteron ( 1 month )
tribulus terristis : ( 1 month )
animal pump : pre workout and creatine ( 2 months )
himalaya liver care : double the dose that is recommended on the bottle

anny other recommended supplements ?

plz feel free to modify my pct and tell me if im doing something wrong ( in my pct not in the cycle ) ...

10X ALOT

I would have ran the EQ for the full 16 weeks. 8 weeks of EQ wasn't nearly enough time to see its benefits but its a little late for that. It also concerns me that you're running tren but have no idea at what dosage. That's a lot of juice for someone who doesn't know much about it...

Your clomid dose is way too high as well. I see no need for more than 25-50mg per week. You're going to be a wreck on that high of a dose. And letro may be a bit too strong of an ai for pct. You don't state the dose but you'll surely be crushing your estro with too high of a dose and watching your gains fall off. Try forma stanzol or aromasin. You may also need caber since youre using tren

And as for clen in pct, drop it. It's catabolic.

okk bro 10x alot
i am still confused about 1 thing ... on month 3 i will not take testosterone ... wouldnt that make me loose all my gains ? cause the test levels in my blood will be low ? or the other compounds are made of test too ? ...

Well the point of pct is to get your natural test production going again so you can keep some of the on cycle gains. you wont keep everything but if you keep training hard, eating right and use arsenal of good supps, you can keep some. What would be the point of cycling if you couldnt keep any of your gains?

no you didnt understand me man i meant on month 2 i stop taking testosterone and keep on going with the cycle ... wouldnt stopping testosterone and continuing with eq and tren make me loose the gains ?

If you are asking a question like that man you don't need to run tren.... Fuck contest prep is it worth fucking yourself for life? Do you really need that much gear? At such an inexperienced user. Sorry if I am coming out like a dick I'm just trying to put it in perspective for you man

Top Bottom