Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle PCT and Bridge Advice Please

qZanity

Okay so I'm currently running my third cycle, I'm just wondering what a good PCT would be, and more important can I run ostarine as a bridge AGAIN?

Okay here's why I'm asking..

On my last cycle, I ran sust/deca for 16/14 weeks. Then I did 4 weeks rest time upto PCT. I then started pct with obtained at 12.5mg ED. After 5 weeks of PCT, I continued the ostarine at a dose of 25mg ED for another 9 weeks as a bridge. I then waited the required time to start my next cycle.. Which I'm currently on.. Can I run ostarine on this cycle like I did the last one? Or any other SARM?

Current cycle is:

1-14 @ test e - 600mg pw
1-4 @ test prop 150mg EOD
5-10 @ 75mg anavar
1-14 @ 25mg ED

Any info/advice would be great, new bloods coming soon.

Yes, you can run Ostarine with your PCT and then continue to run it after PCT for another 4 weeks or so as a bridge. I would just follow up with a mini PCT afterwards, and allow so,e off time before cycling again. Here is how I would run your PCT.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Cheers man, last time I bridged with ostarine it really helped hang onto my gains, if nanny thing I got stronger/bigger on my bridge.

So let's say I did 14 week cycle, 3 week rest upto pct, then did 4 week pct with ostarine then carried osta on for another 8 weeks. This would be a total of 29 weeks, how long should I rest before another cycle? Can I count the bridge as part of my off time?

Cheers man, last time I bridged with ostarine it really helped hang onto my gains, if nanny thing I got stronger/bigger on my bridge.

So let's say I did 14 week cycle, 3 week rest upto pct, then did 4 week pct with ostarine then carried osta on for another 8 weeks. This would be a total of 29 weeks, how long should I rest before another cycle? Can I count the bridge as part of my off time?

Just follow up your bridge with a mini PCT (one bottle of Test a Stack or HCGenerate ES will do the trick), then take another 4-6 weeks off after that. At that point you should be ready to start your next cycle.

Sorry only just noticed your reply.

Thanks bro, appreciate it. I was also thinking of adding in clenbuterol to get shredded for the summer, is this okay to run post cycle with the osta? Or should I leave it since I just bought some Pfizer Pharma HGH ?

Thanks

Sorry only just noticed your reply.

Thanks bro, appreciate it. I was also thinking of adding in clenbuterol to get shredded for the summer, is this okay to run post cycle with the osta? Or should I leave it since I just bought some Pfizer Pharma HGH ?

Thanks

I wouldn't ever use Clen since the side effects are pretty nasty and it's not good at all for you. Albuterol is a better choice, but I wouldn't use it in PCT. Wait until after PCT

Top Bottom