Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle. Need some help.

Hi. I am planning on starting my 3rd cycle soon. My first two cycles were sust 250 both for 13 weeks. First cycle was a low dose of 250mg ew and second cycle was 500mg ew. All went well and had good results. I was planning on starting another sust cycle but I'm unable to get it. I can only get my hands on test and deca. I've looked up a few cycles for advice but haven't been able to find much.

I'm 30
Weighing 197
Bf 8%
Been working out for 12 years.

I know in steroid forums people usually won't give out a full cycle. But any advice would be helpful

Sustanon is testosterone, it is just multiple esters instead of one like test cyp or test eth would contain. I have used different test injectables, including sustanon, and really have not noticed a huge difference between them. Some may argue, but as far as I am concerned, test is test as long as you dose it appropriately for the release characteristics (oil based only, I have no experience with aqueous suspension). In my opinion, test cyp or test eth would work just as well.

Do you plan on stacking anything with the testosterone (sustanon, or w/e), or were you planning on doing only test? It looks like you did test only for your previous cycles from your posting. By the way, I am a big fan of DECA (as long as you won't be tested for AAS anytime soon). Test and DECA make an awesome combo. Add in an oral like Winstrol or D-BOL for the first few weeks depending on your goals, and you will have a winner.

Whatever you decide, I would be interested in seeing what your cycle looks like after you formulate it, so post back. Good luck!

@dylangemelli

I realize that. I've been wanting to try a little more than just another test cycle. test and deca is a really popular cycle. I was thinking around 12 weeks of test and deca and 14 of just test. But I keep seeing people doing from 10 to 18 weeks. And everyone's advice contradicts each other. So just looking for some advice to clear things up haha. Thanks for the source ill see if I can get some info there

@dylangemelli

I realize that. I've been wanting to try a little more than just another test cycle. test and deca is a really popular cycle. I was thinking around 12 weeks of test and deca and 14 of just test. But I keep seeing people doing from 10 to 18 weeks. And everyone's advice contradicts each other. So just looking for some advice to clear things up haha. Thanks for the source ill see if I can get some info there

if you want to run a test and deca cycle then you need to fully understand all the sides that can come with deca and how to really run the cycle properly to protect yourself from everything... I will lay it all out for you... you should really run your test lower than deca to keep the sides low or run them close to the same dose... you need all the proper supports to protect yourself as well...

1-12 test e or test cyp 350 mg week
1-10 deca 400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod ag-guys.com
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
5-12 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Alright thanks for writing that up for me. Ill continue to do more research on deca before pinning.
Just got one more question. Is there an advantage of running more test then deca while on this kind of cycle. A got a bud that's running the same cycle but running 500 of test e and 400 of deca.
I try not to take too much advice from him...

Alright thanks for writing that up for me. Ill continue to do more research on deca before pinning.
Just got one more question. Is there an advantage of running more test then deca while on this kind of cycle. A got a bud that's running the same cycle but running 500 of test e and 400 of deca.
I try not to take too much advice from him...

i specifically said to run less test than deca to reduce the sides so that would mean that running test higher would increase the chances of your side effects bro... that's the whole point that I said and recommended it this way... I want you to avoid the sides as much as possible...

Top Bottom